KG FIMOM System ... (A Simple System) - page 25

onlyirvan:
well..

i believe that he (kang gun) is pretty busy right now..teaching us,beginner in forex trading, to analyze market movement at Forexindo Forum - Powered by Forex TSD (indonesian language) from very bottom...

so sorry but what do u mean with your post? i`hv a problem to understand it since my english is not so good.

Neither is my indoniesian!

KG,

It would be nice if you indicate the symbol in the alert that KG_FI indi gives so you know which pair is in question.

KG,

How do we make use of the numbers shawn along with KG REAL TREND indicator? Example: " KG REAL TREND [ Status: Long ] DOWN TREND -.029190 ". Is that the strength of the down trend. If that's the case, it would help to know paramiters (in terms of figures) which can alert us to the real strength of the trend.

Many thanks bro

Say...am I the on bird singing on this tree cry2)

KG FI MOM System

What does KG MOM show "Crossed Up" mean? Crossed Up over what?

Thank you,

66trader66

KG FIMOM System

Forget last request. Figured it out.

Thanks,

66Trader66

66trader66,

Ain't no problem bro. We are in the same boat

hi

hi

this is first post in here.i thank KG for his system..i like it and trying to adapt with it.

now,for me,i would like to see other timeframes at the same time..so,is there multitime frame of KG indicators...?

somebody help pleas..

thank you KG and everybody

ahmedazizelias:
hi

this is first post in here.i thank KG for his system..i like it and trying to adapt with it.

now,for me,i would like to see other timeframes at the same time..so,is there multitime frame of KG indicators...?

somebody help pleas..

thank you KG and everybody

hi

sorry..just forget it..

VQ and Signal to noise indicator

hello, pls mercelius can you post the VQ and the signal to noise indicator or pm it to me.

Thanks a million

Reason: