KG FIMOM System ... (A Simple System) - page 22

Good day to you,

Still new but following with interest. If I may, I want to ask: You state that you use a different setting on M15 chart.

I use 96 at M15 to show me the average High Low in last 24 hrs (Day)

I use 120 at H1 to show me the average High Low in last 5 days (week)

I use 120 at h4 to show me the average High Low in last 20 days (month)

My question is: how do I change this setting in Metatrader from the standard 120? Your assistance will be appreciated. Kind regards.

cercape:
Good day to you,

Still new but following with interest. If I may, I want to ask: You state that you use a different setting on M15 chart.

My question is: how do I change this setting in Metatrader from the standard 120? Your assistance will be appreciated. Kind regards.

Right click on ur chart... select indicator list.... select iHighLowMiddle... and click edit.. go to input

KG

Thank you - I have done so, but the only values I see there is:

Filter_1 - Value 4

Price Type - 0

Alert-on - False

Email-on - False

I am sorry to worry you with this. What do I need to change here?

Thank you for your prompt response. I appreciate it.

Regards.

cercape:
Thank you - I have done so, but the only values I see there is:

Filter_1 - Value 4

Price Type - 0

Alert-on - False

Email-on - False

I am sorry to worry you with this. What do I need to change here?

Thank you for your prompt response. I appreciate it.

Regards.

That is property of KG MOMENTUM.. leave as default

KG

Sorry - I am confused. Got it sorted out - Thanks!

1 H entry

2 lots GBPJPY S OP 211.02 CP 210.70 2x 32

1 lot GBPUSD S OP 1.9606 CP 1.9520 +86

KG FIMOM SYSTEM M15 Entry sample

Here an example OP Sell on GJ base on KG FIMOM SYSTEM M15

KG

Files:

kang_gun:
Here an example OP Sell on GJ base on KG FIMOM SYSTEM M15 KG

The reason why i did an OP sell again here is... WMA 8, WMA 32, WMA 96 and WMA 480 are pointing down and price is below those lines. so i'm just waiting until KG FIMOM, KG FI and KG REAL TREND give a signal to open a new position.

But i take a note here... that WMA 1920 still pointing up and price is upper this line. So if the price can not break this line i will close my position... but if the price break this line... 209.78 will be my target.

KG

kang_gun:
The reason why i did an OP sell again here is... WMA 8, WMA 32, WMA 96 and WMA 480 are pointing down and price is below those lines. so i'm just waiting until KG FIMOM, KG FI and KG REAL TREND give a signal to open a new position.

But i take a note here... that WMA 1920 still pointing up and price is upper this line. So if the price can not break this line i will close my position... but if the price break this line... 209.78 will be my target.

KG

I close my OP Sell +10 only

As i said before GJ look like can not break WMA 1920...

Now i'm waiting for the next shoot

KG

Next shoot

Here my new OP Buy...

KG

Files: