OzFx System :) 100-800 Pips Per Trade - page 2

OzFx, may I ask why use ODL as reference?

Hi OzFx,

Why you choose ODL Time Server 0:00 start time as daily opening reference?

would it better to choose a broker which 0:00 (the daily start opening) is the same as Sydney opening ( or Asian Session opening)?

example FXDD

Interesting system. I'll probably code up an EA for it in the next few days (I'm moving to a new house right now, so I can't commit to a timeline). I'll post the first version when it's ready unless OzFx requests that I don't. You mind chiming in and giving the official yes or no, OzFx?

-MRE-

OzFx:
EA would be nice...

I somehow missed this the first time around. I'll take that as an official blessing until I'm notified otherwise.

-MRE-

GREAT!!! Thanks OzFx for sharing your system!

I will try it...

regards ibraccio;)

mrebersv:
I somehow missed this the first time around. I'll take that as an official blessing until I'm notified otherwise. -MRE-

Hi Mrebersv,

Feel free to create your own EA. Let us know how you go.

Cheers,

OzFx

soul:
Hi OzFx,

Why you choose ODL Time Server 0:00 start time as daily opening reference?

would it better to choose a broker which 0:00 (the daily start opening) is the same as Sydney opening ( or Asian Session opening)?

example FXDD

Hi Soul,

I did research on different broker and my testing seems to say that ODL candles works great. You can go ahead and try other brokers. Some traders also reporting success with Alpari.

Please note that I use ODL for charts only and I put trades on totally different broker.

Cheers,

Oz

OzFx:
Short Entry: RED AC below 0 and Stot below 0

Hi OzFx,

I am a newbie with strategies (though I'm good in programming ), I have a very newbie question regarding the Stochastic indicator.

As you've pointed out above, go short when AC is below zero and Stot is also below zero.

My question is that the Stot value in the chart is always positive and never goes under zero. Do you actually mean that the zero is not the Stot value itself but actually referring to both Stot lines crossing the zero AC line?

I also see an upper limit (80) and a lower limit (20). Can it also mean that "below zero" means the Stot value is below the lower limit line?

Thanks

fxbs:
Stochastic and AC in different dimensions - thay scaled differently; any new AC peak will resat (move) AC zero line (by default - AC autoscaled)

so - to match AC zero and Stoch level 50 (no way zero, off course) - you have to resat AC max/min each chart screen on each TF on each currency...

4example - put RSI and MACD in one window, scroll back and force and look how they "rob" against each other - cross been here, slight market move or your mouse move - and cross gone to other place...

Ah.. I see.. so what actually OzFx meant to say is: Go Short when Red AC is below zero (crosses the zero line from top to bottom) and Stot is below 50, and vice versa?

Stochastic and AC in different dimensions - thay scaled differently (Stoch 0-100; AC -from -minus to plus distance of AO and signal - all depends on pair volatolity - market conditions ...); any new AC peak will resat (move) AC zero line (by default - AC autoscaled)

so - to match AC zero and Stoch level 50 (no way zero, off course) - you have to reset AC max/min each chart screen on each TF on each currency...

4example - put RSI and MACD in one window, scroll back and force and look how they "rob" against each other - cross been here, slight market move or your mouse move - and cross gone to other place...

so compair Stoch to Ac levels - its compare apples to oranges - find other, more reliable criteria - as AC crosses zero level, Stoch - over 30 (over 40, 50 60; K,D?) ...

Reason: