Multi pair indicators - page 50

mehtabkk:
Yes Sir.

Combined with your TMA Indicator it gives Superb signals. I wanted to monitor a few pairs and avoid multiple charts.

Kindly help.

Both are repainting

You should not trade that as signals

nbtrading:
Both are repainting You should not trade that as signals

All right

Seniors are always right.

mehtabkk:
All right Seniors are always right.

How are you trading repainting indicators?

mladen:
Upgraded multi pair macd (to be able to use new mt4 features), shorter code and some more changes : multi_pair_macd_2.mq4

First, i would like to say thank you for this magnificent indicator. However, i have a request to be made.

Can we insert for more than 3 pairs with this indicator?

Files:
usdcadh1.png  63 kb

Multi currency pair Indicator V2

mcp_v2.mq4

Guys, can someone please take a look at the code of this indicator. I can't really understand - it used to update on the chart with each new bar, but now it does not, I tried to reinstall MT4 many times with no avail.

Or maybe someone knows of a working version of this indicator (with the same way of calculating).

Files:

hI mladen, and mrtools, could you please make a multi par with this indicator on it, this is really helpful, I had been using it for a while an sets a very nice point os view for analysing,

I would really appreciate you make this indi into multi pairs, also could you please make the yellow and blue elliot lines more width like to 3.

mladen:
Re: Multi pair indicators multi_pair_rapid_rsi_2.mq4

hI mladen, and mrtools, could you please make a multi par with this indicator on it, this is really helpful, I had been using it for a while an sets a very nice point os view for analysing,

I would really appreciate you make this indi into multi pairs, also could you please make the yellow and blue elliot lines more width like to 3.

mladen:

leonidas

I recommend that you use the multi pair velocity (from this link : multi-pair-velocity.mq4 ) Velocity is a smoother momentum with some additions and with less false signals. Here is a comparison of the two :

Mladen

Will you kindly update this multi pair velocity indicator for the latest MT4 please.

Regards

mehtabkk:

Mladen

Will you kindly update this multi pair velocity indicator for the latest MT4 please.

Regards

mehtabkk

Did you check this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178416/page22 ?

Reason: