Multi pair indicators - page 22

hello

mladen:
Metatrdaer 4 does not have neither historical spread nor historical swap, so it is not possible to reconstruct either of those in metatrader 4

hello mladen,

very thanks for reply

Multi Symbol ma rsi adaptive ??

Hello all,

Mladen, when you have some time, could you do:

Multi Symbol ma rsi adaptive .

Thanks

corinali

Averages for different symbols have completely different values. For example : an average for EURUSD is about 1.3 now and an average for USDJPY is about 79 now. Placing them in a same sub-window is impossible without having the EURUSD value look like a flat line. They would have to be normalized and normalization of a moving average (any kind of average) transforms it to something completely different (one way of normalization is stochastic, for example)

So, that indicator is not suitable neither for "multi symbols" nor for "multi par" version

all the best

corinali:
Hello all,

Mladen, when you have some time, could you do:

Multi Symbol ma rsi adaptive .

Thanks

I'm only interested in this indicator between EURUSD and USDCHF, if you could do the indicator

Multi Symbol ma rsi adaptivefor these two would be grateful.

Thanks

corinali

Please read that post (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178416/page16) again : even with EURUSD and USDCHF the deformation is big (all in all it is almost a 50% difference from USDCHF value to EURUSD value at this moment)

Averages are not suitable for that kind of representation in their "raw format" and making indicators for just some specific cases (symbols) is limiting the use of it completely

All the best

corinali:
I'm only interested in this indicator between EURUSD and USDCHF, if you could do the indicator

Multi Symbol ma rsi adaptivefor these two would be grateful.

Thanks

I normalizado indicator, Multi symbol rsi, with T3, out fairly well, but with ma adaptive rsi , come out as you said,

en chart USDCHF, EURUSD

EURUSD, stand near a line, you can create a coefficient para adjustments ...?

Thanks

if you can not create this coefficient, jumping create an indicator to measure the number of pips (zilnic. .. or a choice "TIME FRAME") between

EURUSD_EURJPY;

EURUSD_GBPUSD;

EURUSD_USDCHF ... etc..

Thanks

How we can see difference in pips , .... indicator, or visible en Chart difference on pips, between two products Forex, eg:

EurUsd_EurJpy ??

Mrtools, o Mladen, ...any idea

Viewing, chart during the last two weeks, i have noticed that when there is a difference between the two about 240 pips tend to reverse.

mladen:
Actually it is not complicated, but...

All you have to do is:

1. Find out the global minimum and the maximum for the indicator

2. Find out the minimum and maximum for specific time frame

3. Recalculate the values according to the ratio of global and specific ranges (maximum-minimum)

btw: That is the "equalize" part in PlotGraph procedure of Multy par MACD

The "but" part :

it deforms the "subchart" so the values in the subchart are useless (since they are recalculated)

It is done solely to give some idea of how the "curves" look like

The MA's part : in the attachment (without the "but" part, because in my opinion the deformation for MAs and values is too big for time frames too much apart) You can put two or more indicators on the chart with "similar" time frames grouped so in that case you do not need the "but" part

But, it can show you the values and MAs from other symbol too (if the forSymbol parameter is empty, it shows the symbol from your main chart, otherwise just enter the symbol you want it to show)

regards

mladen

Dear Mladen, how do I set this indicator so that it only shows the current timeframe ? Thanks.

Reason: