3_Level_ZZ_Semafor (indicator for MT4) - page 24

When a semafor first appears that is a sign of a breakout, rather than a reversal.

hi all, is there a 3 level semafor version that plots dots or arrows in the candles where a semafor level has been issued?

chemfly:
Hi, every trader

I want to get an ea,please help me

I att the pic and the 123 semafor inds

For me it's an dangerous indic cause it repaints badly.

Set 3 period to 36, 60, 156.

It is a good setup

Ok, for the non coder, will someone be kind enough to explain what this indicator is actually doing/plotting?

AbzHussain:
Ok, for the non coder, will someone be kind enough to explain what this indicator is actually doing/plotting?

It is plotting the zig zag points.

Most people do not understand how to use this indicator.

When a semafor first appears, that usually indicates a breakout in the same direction with a reversal to follow.

Reversal confirmation

When a semafor first appears that is a sign of a breakout, rather than a reversal.

Thanks for this advice. So do we trade this as a break out or wait for some other confirmation of reversal...Please advise.

Files:
k96cxz.gif  26 kb

Batavier:
Thanks for this advice. So do we trade this as a break out or wait for some other confirmation of reversal...Please advise.

I think we instinctively, we have the RANGE thinking - - that is a NO NO in trading

but depend on whether it turn out to be trend market or range market, -- either way, we must have SAFETY NET

jiimmy:
Set 3 period to 36, 60, 156. It is a good setup

u mean this set up can use it for any timeframe?...

yellow "3"

WIll someone tell me if pos what the yellow "3" ball stands for in this download.

I realize its been awhile since this thread has been active.

Thanks

bambi

Reason: