3_Level_ZZ_Semafor (indicator for MT4) - page 7

asystem2000 you do a great job

i used 3_level_zz_semafor as my first choice

i used it to make elliot wave

like the other when used this great indic will found some problem

can i paint the signal place it base on num lock [no:2 mean placed the signal by default just like this on, no:9 mean will paint the signal on upper and upper and left of the top]

can i make the level more than 3 level [5~8 level, i dont know how many wave it is in standart teory of elliot wave, but for me it seem more than 3]

anyway thank you to make this great think for all

it make me more visualized for making a big picture of elliot wave

All it is 3 different zigzags, 3 different ExDepth settings.I tested it on many instruments many charts with screenshot indicator and it comes and goes all over the place.This indicator is useless.Flipping a coin is just as good.

3_level_zz_semafor

hi dear friends

Could you please add an popup audio alert when the 3rd is made

best regards .

nirvana

How do you calculate the 1, 2, 3, I assume the purple is "2", as it is too small on chart, yellow is "3", brown is "1"

Screen shot indicator

Could you tell me or point me to the screen shot indicator,

Sound very interesting

thank you

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
All it is 3 different zigzags, 3 different ExDepth settings.I tested it on many instruments many charts with screenshot indicator and it comes and goes all over the place.This indicator is useless.Flipping a coin is just as good.

toddanderson:
Could you tell me or point me to the screen shot indicator,

Sound very interesting

thank you

One is here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

There is another but I can't find it on the forum so...

Files:

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:

Just my 2-cents worth - it is my opinion that this indicator is extremely "dangerous" for use by Newbies.

I think if the developer uses iGor's DT_ZZ as a base, he might get better results and I have suggested this to him via e-mail. I will attach an example of how this indicator behaved this morning on GBP/USD. The Blue Triangle indicates where the "3" was and 7 candles later, it jumps from there to the next highest candle on the break-out. In iGor's indicator, it left the first spot there (what one expects after it was anchored) and just moved on from there.

Best wishes.

Stars

Hi, ValeoFX

You can post this indicator, from stars color magenta, please?

Thank You

ankero:
Hi, ValeoFX

You can post this indicator, from stars color magenta, please?

Thank You

Sorry Ankero, this indicator is still in Beta-phase testing.

Best wishes.

Hi,

Can anyone explains to me how this indicator works? It's really great and I like to understand how each number is formed. Is it based on fractal?

Reason: