forming of Forex group

Hi fellow traders and programmers,

recently I have been evolving the idea of creating a Forex team. Finally, concrete plans have formed and I managed to fit this idea into my schedule.

What I am imagining is the following: We form a group of 4-5 people including both programmers and traders.

In order to achieve the best results, I think the team should consist of at least two traders who have been successfully trading for at least a year and who are not short of profitable trading strategies and willing to expose some of them to the group.

On the other hand, two or three highly skilled MQL4 programmers join the team for prompt implementation of the trading concepts and marketing technology.

The ultimate goals are diverse:
With profitable trading systems we can participate in competitions, provide licenses to trading signals or start a asset management company.
These are just some opportunities which apply to mechanical, semi-mechanical or discretionary trading systems.

I for my part can provide outstanding MQL4 skills and knowledge/technology about signaling services. Also, I am in a partnership with an FX broker.
So I'd count me to the programmer part, although I'm quite familiar with FX trading and trading strategies.

The requirements for you are qualifications in either of the two topics described above, the motivation to spend some of your free time on a project like this, acceptable English skills and a good team spirit.

If you're interested in this opportunity, please let me know some of your background making you the right person for our Forex group. eMail: tradeigel-AT-gmail-DOT-com.
Of course, do not hesitate to post comments, ask questions in the thread or via eMail.

Sincerely,

Daniel.
Reason: