SHOGUN Breakout Strategy - page 6

going good

all we need is rapid clicking .. and hold your breath!

Files:

A good start for the year - breakout rules, with high risk adjusted gain.

Multi Pair

A multi currency (4 to 8 pair) float adjusting strategy .. max -5% open position. The target is 10% a month. This year will be interesting.

Files:

Hi

This is the OILFXPRO shogun breakout expert advisor under testing

OILFXPRO

Files:
oilfxpro.htm  17 kb
oilfxpro.gif  5 kb

Trends

Similar way, Trend trading is also useful, positioning with -5% max open float. A velocity4x test here.

login: 90016664

pass: qnjy8id

aUTO

sOMEBODY IS Copying ME

oilfxpro

Files:

one long doji.. then is grave...

How to choose TP e SL for EurJpy?????

Auto, I think the method is good and sound, I think your "explanations" are horrible. This is why you are getting all the posts saying, "uh, what is the system? What do I do? How do you trade this?" And to all these questions you say, "just try it out, here, look at this pretty picture." You might as well not even be posting as to be so entirely vague on everything.

So, in order to try to help us all make sense of something you seem to be so familiar with, but totally unable to explain, please answer the following questions (and don't refer us to post number 1. Everybody has read post 1 and nobody understands much of what you are saying):

1. What pairs do you trade?

2. What timeframe do you trade?

3. How do you determine when to enter?

4. What direction do you enter and why?

5. What is your stop loss?

6. What is your take profit?

Please, no more "just enter long and keep buying, or enter short and keep selling." That does no good for anybody. Please try to clarify your own thinking here so as to be able to actually explain your system so that you won't keep getting a hundred questions from people, simply because you were so utterly vague!

learn fishing

Traders willing to spend time and effort to test for a few months will understand will be profitabe. They will know when to turn it on & when to layoff. The remaining general crowd are just jumping from 1 post to the next - holy grail is your own effort & dedication!

Reason: