Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 109

Hello everyone, please help me to add all types of "moving average" on this indicator. Thank you

tristantsh:
Hello everyone, please help me to add all types of "moving average" on this indicator. Thank you

tristantsh

Are you aware that it is using SSA of price (it recalculates)?

Also, the only place where the averages are used are in linear regression value (to filter the prices). In that way, it adds lag

mladen:

tristantsh

Are you aware that it is using SSA of price (it recalculates)?

Also, the only place where the averages are used are in linear regression value (to filter the prices). In that way, it adds lag

Mladen. Thank you for your reply.

Yes I know that.

I want to test all types of "moving average" in the histogram because it does not repaint (in trials I've done), to "dot" the repaint. And indeed it is lag. And I am very grateful if the lag in the indicator may disappear or be reduced.

Thank you

tristantsh:

Mladen. Thank you for your reply.

Yes I know that.

I want to test all types of "moving average" in the histogram because it does not repaint (in trials I've done), to "dot" the repaint. And indeed it is lag. And I am very grateful if the lag in the indicator may disappear or be reduced.

Thank you

OK

Will be made (but do not count that a non-recalculating averages can produce the same results as the recalculating SSA)

mladen:

OK

Will be made (but do not count that a non-recalculating averages can produce the same results as the recalculating SSA)

Thanks mladen. Have a nice day. And I am still waiting for you

mladen:

OK

Hai Mladen? Do you have obstacles in helping me?

tristantsh:
Hai Mladen? Do you have obstacles in helping me?

tristantsh

Since the basis of that indicator is BB squeeze,. you can use "regular" BB squeeze and then you can test what results you can get with that indicator

Mladen or Mrtools, do you happen to know why this EquiVolume indicator does not work on mt4? volume_2.v4.mq4

Files:

tropicalrecon:
Mladen or Mrtools, do you happen to know why this EquiVolume indicator does not work on mt4? volume_2.v4.mq4

tropicalrecon

Try it out now : volume_2_1.v4.mq4

Files:
volume.png  113 kb

mladen:

tropicalrecon

Try it out now : volume_2_1.v4.mq4

Dude, you are a god! When I make it in forex, im sending a donation!

Reason: