Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 73

The first test below from 1999 to 2009 sma cross not optimized, multiplying losses

Max losses 3. Profitable but to risky. One more loss would blow account.

Next test using an ea from mql codebase multiplying winning trades following profitable trades after a loss . Increasing lot size. Problem is the signal is not very robust. Looks promising with the right signal. Have experimented with ma cross method above which is fairly robust but not worthwhile. In my search for a signal i came across this

Building a better MACD indicator | Economy & Economic Indicators > Economic Indicators from AllBusiness.com

The signals look like they may lend themselves well to multiplying the winners as above for increased profit. Request for help to code the signals in an ea with % take profit, % stop loss and exit on signal. I am not a coder but can add multiplying of lots although not well. The above ea has 5 inputs to multiply the five trades following the first win after a loss. If a loss is encountered in the sequence of five the sequence and multiplying ends and waits for another win. The stoploss used in the test was 80 and take profit 20 to give the high % of winning trades. The signal on a 50 / 50 split of 80 tp 80 sl without multiplying was still profitable but significantly less. Any help with this is much appreciated. The above ea is called 20pipsOnceAdayOppositeLastNhourTrend and the ma used firedaves universal ma ea from tsd. I added the first test to show the higher risk of multiplying losers compared to the other strategy.

Auto Snapshot Indicator

Hi all,

I am looking for a auto snapshot indicator for ages which can give a auto snapshot and saved in files after open or close trade/s. Can anyone code one and publish here or send the mq4 file directly to me please? Many thanks. My email address: smartyfx@hotmail.com

Current Price indicator

Is there an indicator that can be used in place of the annoying current price line.....the one that runs completely across the chart?

Tks

Files:

Fractal request

Hi,

Does anyone know of a Bill Williams Fractal indicator with alerts?

I've about worn myself out looking!

Hello,expert!Can Anyone know to create this as EA(expert advisory)?please help.

hello,expert!

Can anyone know how to create an EA....which i will attached a statement.Based on this statement,i would like to ask for help to write an EA....

do let me know.Please let me know as soon as possible!

thank you

From,

Edmund

(edmundtiw@yahoo.com)

Files:
statement.rar  5 kb

1200% Return 5% Risk 36% DD 2000/2009

[/ATTACH]

I have spent the last 5 years studying and testing various systems from counter trend, trendfollowing, breakouts, martingale, swing trading and Elliot wave among others. I keep an open mind as it seems there is more than one way to profit from Forex. My personal findings are that the lower timeframes appear random. Whether it is possible to game randomness or failing to beat the odds, beat the game, I dont know. My search for an edge has led me to trading with the directional bias of long term trends formed by monetary and fiscal policy. My method is extremely simple. The results were achieved using increasing/decreasing lot size risking 5%. I would like to add a simple addition to the ea. I have not tested the method but it has been used very succesfully on live accounts. The idea to me is genius in it's simplicity. The ea used is firedaves universal ma from tsd which buys downward movement in an uptrend and sells upward movement in a downtrend. Better entries are possible but I can't code them so used a universal ea from tsd and simply added my own settings (not optimized) I'd be glad of help coding. Please p.m me if interested. The method i wish to add is from Jackos thread on FF. I will not mention it here as i dont have permission.

BankofAmerica:

If you know what the names of these indicators are please post it here and where i might find them thanks !!!!!

Do you know that system?

Request to add filter

Can someone help me add the xpma indicator as a filter to the Divergence EA?

Files:
Reason: