Kagi, Renko and other ... - Nisson.

Renko_v1 indicator.

Files:
renko_v1.mq4  3 kb

Some people asked about this indicator.

Please find some explanation about Renko system in word file (in russian language sorry).

And 3 pictures.

I may say only that you may use this indicator for buy or sell signals (B2 - S2, B5 - S5 and B6 - S6). In case of "horizontal" trend (L) you may receive false signals (B1 - S1, B3 - S3, B4 - S4). So, you need to use some filter to avoid the losses in this case. White "brick" is buy, black one is sell. Besides, this indicator is creating the signal about reverse trend (see the picture).

Files:
renko-1.jpg  31 kb
renko-2.jpg  43 kb
renko-3.jpg  45 kb
renko.doc  22 kb

Kagi, Renko and other ... - Nisson.

The set of these ridiculous indicators has bought for $23.

Unfortunately only *.ex4.

If they will help somebody (with what I doubt) I shall be very glad .

Files:

The Renko indicator works fine, do they work in real time.or have a time limit on them

I have a good system but cant get the Keltner channel to work on previuos indicators data, although the ma's work fine

Files:
renko.gif  15 kb

are those indicators readjusting itself? (standard question lol)

I have not been running it all day as I have been out, But last night it worked ok , and it made a new brick when it was supposed too.

MA'a are not as smooth in real time but they look to be doing the job

Files:
renk.gif  9 kb

ok, by the way, how do you put those ma`s on renko?

Drag and drop the MA from the Indicators (not custom) in navigator.

Then in the apply to drop down window select first indicators data. The MA will then work in the lower window from that indicators data.

Try it on a CCI...very nice

Dont you just love Met 4

Martin

wow, thanks a lot!!!

mart-hart:
Drag and drop the MA from the Indicators (not custom) in navigator.

Then in the apply to drop down window select first indicators data. The MA will then work in the lower window from that indicators data.

Try it on a CCI...very nice

Dont you just love Met 4

Martin

:confused:

?

Picture Attached

Files:
renkooo.gif  19 kb
Reason: