Join the Dots. - page 3

Post a template

Wayne - could you post your template? How come all the float info comes out on top of each other so you can't read it?

Thanks - this looks like an interesting system...

Ross

Ea?

robp:
One lot in each direction with a 10 pip tp, no sl. What do you do the next night at 8 pm if one side didn't hit or is 100 pips out the money?

Do you have an EA for this? Seems simple enough...

ross:
Do you have an EA for this? Seems simple enough...

====================================================

NO Ross, Im one of those old fashioned dudes who walks over to the computer at 8pm and presses the buy and sell buttons --- in that manner, being a person who contributes NOTHING to society, the GNP or the furtherment of civilization because trading adds NOTHING to the aforementioned, except for accumulating money to satisfy greed of course, I feel that I've actually accomplished something !

Should walking over to the computer be too difficult, I imagine someone can come up with an EA for this !

Do you know why the stock exchange worked SO hard after 9/11 to get back online ? Because in the days that they were down, NOTHING HAPPENED TO OUR ECONOMY, because the market is NOTHING but smoke and mirrors, a scared man behind a curtain pulling levers, an emperor riding down the street naked ---- Its NOTHING and everyone wants the latest and greatest EA to make it easier to do nothing (but get paid for it) !!!!!

oh well, tongue now comes out of cheek

mp

ok, rant over

there is not "oscillators directory"...

metastock:
I have downloaded TrendHisto.ex4 and I copy it into oscillators directory but I don't see it in my MT4......why?

but there is "...Meta...\experts\indicators"

put there all indicators that u wish

hope this helps

ross:
Wayne - could you post your template? How come all the float info comes out on top of each other so you can't read it?

Thanks - this looks like an interesting system...

Ross

Hi Ross

No problem, my template attached.

Cheers

Wayne

Files:
trend_zz.tpl  6 kb

musketeer:
but there is "...Meta...\experts\indicators"

put there all indicators that u wish

hope this helps

Sure! I have put TrendHist in experts\indicators but I don't see it.

Now I load the template and I see it correctly! I don't understant ehy I don't see trendhist in my list of oscillator....

robp:
One lot in each direction with a 10 pip tp, no sl. What do you do the next night at 8 pm if one side didn't hit or is 100 pips out the money?

That just happened to me.....the buy side missed closing out by 4 pips. Still in at 20+pips to the negative.

cmartin371:
That just happened to me.....the buy side missed closing out by 4 pips. Still in at 20+pips to the negative.

Good thing for demo accounts. That last Cable spike took it out by doing this. I would not recommend this unless you are very well capitalized with an account that can handle the drawdown

Kamper,

Do you ever take trades against the histo? IT seems to keep you out of a lot of "Good" trades.

Really simple and profitable method , good job Kamper !

Reason: