Martini ... - page 3

Question about this EA

Hi there type of Ea is what i've been looking for... essentially a martingale that does alternating trades on a loss instead of the traditional same directional trade. However I live in the us and hedging is not allowed...so what I'm wondering if there is a setting that will work for US traders? Essentially closing the losing trade, then automatically opening an opposite order in an martingale fashion, then following the alternating martingale pattern for each time there is a losing trade.

Thanks for the help or any advice.

Hell,

from what I did read seems a nice one, I'll try it on demo............

There is any chance to make it working in automatic following a trend (without first manual input)?

Thanks for everything.

Ste

Solution

jsadoy:
Hi there type of Ea is what i've been looking for... essentially a martingale that does alternating trades on a loss instead of the traditional same directional trade. However I live in the us and hedging is not allowed...so what I'm wondering if there is a setting that will work for US traders? Essentially closing the losing trade, then automatically opening an opposite order in an martingale fashion, then following the alternating martingale pattern for each time there is a losing trade. Thanks for the help or any advice.

I haven't thought too much to see if it will work but maybe you can follow her manually like have her trade a demo with one broker and with live broker just enter and close trades immediately with proper lots,just as she's doing [try on demo first of course] ,to think of it,This maybe better than having open trades risking a margin account call,although one downfall is that you won't get exact entry as she did cause she's moving fast hmmm,I maybe wrong,this requires further attention,and if this is true perhaps then one of the rocket scientists roaming these halls can help assist in making a script which can replicate it in a click of a button or her twin from the U.S can be brought to the party!

PS Her twin will execute trades the same way she does except she cuts losses quicker and doesn't hold as much risk and swap as she does{please get this so I don't have to translate,This is such a cool analogy for her}

hi all...i like this ea,can any one help me to modify in this ea,please let me know through my yahoo id baluvenkat24, thanks

Reason: