Martingale EA - page 86

If it's the last thing we do!

wolfe:
I understand your pain my friend, but WE WILL beat them eventually. Maybe not this EA, but we will.

jd...we need you...

I have learned so much from fresh insights...and OPEN minds...

when the ideas arrive..whether when you are driving down the road...or laying in bed at 3 am...or whenever...cherish them....ideas are all that count!!!

Average people discuss other people

Above average people discuss events

Great people discuss ideas

ElectricSavant™

jdsim1:
did all that, finally got it working after a restart of windows...thanks..will be testing and look forward to the updated version and sharing any ideas that may come...great work guys love the ability in 1.6 to adjust your own lot increments.Love it!

jdsim1:
did all that, finally got it working after a restart of windows...thanks..will be testing and look forward to the updated version and sharing any ideas that may come...great work guys love the ability in 1.6 to adjust your own lot increments.Love it!

Welcome jd. Glad to have you. Please share any ideas you have.

I'll be gone for the next hour. Then I'll post v1_8.

Wow...

I hope when we get the London open, the "kayvan EA" and "1.6 rev1" gets out of this heavy progression..or my maxtrades may kick in...

ES

I am working on a M5 Cable with LastEntryFilter: true.... with some various lookbacks...

I will post a log-in and a setfile being tested soon...or if any of you want to share your work..it sure would be appreciated.

ES

ElectricSavant:
Wow...

I hope when we get the London open, the kayvan EA and 1.6 rev1 gets out of this heavy progression..or my maxtrades may kick in...

ES

this case may always happen .and we must find a solution for it . fortunately. there is a simple solution for filtering the additional orders .i told about Tom De Mark rules ,before .

He says for entering the trend . we must have one candle , that it`s close is higher(for buy) and lower(for sell). than it`s 8 previous bars . and wait till 4 candles couldn't`t do that . in this case ,then we are waiting for going the opposite way ,

sma 5 acts nearly like T.D.M rules . when a bar closed above ma 5 we go for long . and if a candle closed below the sma5 now after trigger it`s time to go short . otherwise we always will have such a problems.

Statement Report

Here is the report of my last 15 hours. I interrupted it once because of an wireless problem. Since then it's been working. So that the loss is because of that wireless problem but the open positions are dangerous!

On the other hand it gave me 13$ of profit on another account with a balance of 250$.

Edit: I'm using M30.

Files:

kayvan,

What is your opinion of the LastEntryFilter?

ES

kayvan:
this case may always happen .and we must find a solution for it . fortunately. there is a simple solution for filtering the additional orders .i told about Tom De Mark rules ,before .

He says for entering the trend . we must have one candle , that it`s close is higher(for buy) and lower(for sell). than it`s 8 previous bars . and wait till 4 candles couldn't`t do that . in this case ,then we are waiting for going the opposite way ,

sma 5 acts nearly like T.D.M rules . when a bar closed above ma 5 we go for long . and if a candle closed below the sma5 now after trigger it`s time to go short . otherwise we always will have such a problems.

ElectricSavant:
kayvan,

What is your opinion of the LastEntryFilter?

ES

I'm not kayvan but... I don't think it's a good idea to use last entry filter with pyramid set to false. Run a visual back test and you will see what I mean.

Reason: