Great EA for free!!!

I found this amazing strategy on the board:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178366

(Explanation at comment #24 on the page)

I am trading this strategy for a couple of weeks now and had many good trades.

The Exit is also working fine for me. (no big losses until now!)

I just finnished learning MQL and wanted to develop a working EA with as many people as possible on this board!

So who is able to code this Strategy?

So what are your results for the period you have been trading the system? Can you show proof?

Lux

It's pretty difficult for me to show the proof of this Strategy because I am not only trading one strategy on my live-account but several which are all profitable for me in some way.

So I can't isoloate statistics of the one strategy which is the most profitable one! sry.

But if you want to see a proof yourselves just look at the charts in MT4 and check for the entry points and exit points. They are great and I can tell you it is a very powerfull strategy!

I just looked at the last trade that I took on this strategy:

2008.06.13 10:31 buy 0.1 GBPCHF(M30) open: 1.0328 close: 2.0417

(that was the last one I remember that I 100% can say it was a traded based on that strategy)

I'm really sry that I can't give you much more proof but I really wouldn't ask people to help me to code this strategy when I wouldn't believe in it and haven't made good money with it.

hi

it's like Guppy MA indicator , basic idea is multi MA cross

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

crosses are only involved in exit!!!

Can you bring some updated/live pictures to this thread?

iTradeTheForex:
It's pretty difficult for me to show the proof of this Strategy because I am not only trading one strategy on my live-account but several which are all profitable for me in some way.

So I can't isoloate statistics of the one strategy which is the most profitable one! sry.

But if you want to see a proof yourselves just look at the charts in MT4 and check for the entry points and exit points. They are great and I can tell you it is a very powerfull strategy!

I just looked at the last trade that I took on this strategy:

(that was the last one I remember that I 100% can say it was a traded based on that strategy)

I'm really sry that I can't give you much more proof but I really wouldn't ask people to help me to code this strategy when I wouldn't believe in it and haven't made good money with it.

iTradeTheForex:

Great trade

FerruFx

FerruFx:
Great trade FerruFx

Hey Ferru,

Why you congrats the first trade of a noob who is surely on demo, or if it's real he will blow his account on 1 or 3 months ?

Damn, world turn very bad ...

I thought with you super probability meter indicator, you will never go to support new systems posted by noobs.

Sorry, just have to say ...

FerruFx:
Great trade FerruFx

Yes of course it was 2.0328 for the entry!!!!

iTradeTheForex:
Yes of course it was 2.0328 for the entry!!!!

It is exactly what I was pointing ... but Mr Big Joe looks only what he wants to looks ... and jump into unappropriate comments.

FerruFx

Big Joe:
Hey Ferru,

Why you congrats the first trade of a noob who is surely on demo, or if it's real he will blow his account on 1 or 3 months ?

Damn, world turn very bad ...

I thought with you super probability meter indicator, you will never go to support new systems posted by noobs.

I have absolutely no problem to support systems from noobs. I don't forget that I was a noobs and as everybody here, I am still learning every days.

FerruFx

Reason: