Who wants a strategy? Lots and for free) - page 7

By the way, the puppyish enthusiasm of some people trading on demo accounts is understandable, because their own developments do not compare with other people's programs.

How long are you looking for forex strategies? 2-3 years? )

And the main achievement of such people during these years in downloading programs that should have been sold and not handed out to losers...

The programme is handy. I support all those in favour.

That's a lot of (un)working strategies to chop up :o)

Michel-fx писал(а) >>

Thank you very much. I downloaded it and it's working.

Did you download

Installer: FSB v2.8.1.3 Beta?

I have it installed, but it won't run.

Yura (or Figar0), is it possible to check the multicurrency on this tool? Honestly, I wouldn't have paid attention to this thread if it wasn't for your opinion.

Of course, let's not forget about the problems that MT4 faces when trying to test multicurrency (these problems are known to be solved with great difficulty and through the ass).

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Yura (or Figar0), is it possible to check the multicurrency on this tool? Honestly, I wouldn't have paid attention to this thread if it wasn't for your opinion.

Of course, let's not forget about the problems that MT4 faces when trying to test multicurrency (these problems are known to be solved with great difficulty and through the ass).

No, it is not up to it yet), yet it is not so deep and universal, we should not forget the programmer who single-handedly raised the project. Just what not to try it yourself? If you do not take the time to download that is individual, the rest will take 5-10 minutes (installation and initial study). The program is worth the time it takes, if only because of the rather original concept, and some kind of contrasting opinions expressed about it) I would not have resisted for sure). And your, Mathemat, unbiased and balanced opinion would be interesting to us.

I have been working with the strategy for a day (m1) and it works equally well for 3 currency pairs and the quotes I downloaded from my interbank.

I have already seen how real it is in 3 months on real account and moreover we can multiply it 3 times with multicurrency add-on:

Чего то мне это всё показалось подозрительным, ну сами посмотрите набросанной стратегии за день, (м1) и причём она работает одинаково хорошо на 3 валютных парах и котировки я загружал со своего межбанка.

I have also been working on one strategy, exactly on M1, and the profit was about 180% in 2 months:

I have also sgerenila one strategy, namely on M1, and came out a profit of about 180% for 2 months, too, I think it is very suspicious.

Please give us your feedback.

180% in two months is still very good.

180% in two months is still very good.

Of course it would be nice if somebody could translate all this into code and make an expert advisor.

I may ask this question in this thread about the advisor's strategy, but no one is answering. I can't program it myself (I can tweak the code and add something), so I may ask who will make the advisor.

Reason: