OILFXPRO HMA scalper

Hi folks

Happy new year.I post and give my OILFXPRO HMA indicator to the community and soon another free EA

Here is another great free system from OILFXPRO for free developers.A free expert adviser will be provided in due course ,if one is not compiled by free developers.

Rules

OILFXPRO HMA indicator values of +8 for long entries and -8 for short entries.

TIME FRAME 1M CHARTS

Take profit 10 pips

stop loss 25 pips

Exit on stop loss or take profit

All the following hmas have to be positive for longs or all have to be negative for shorts

double hma4_1, hma4_2;

double hma6_1, hma6_2;

double hma8_1, hma8_2;

double hma10_1, hma10_2;

double hma20_1, hma20_2;

double hma40_1, hma40_2;

double hma80_1, hma80_2;

double hma200_1, hma200_2;

double hma420_1, hma420_2;

Entry at 5 pips(or x pips variable in properties) below signal /trigger for longs and x pips above shorts

The EA should be coded with an entry triggger level.The trigger level should be 1 to 8 (total 8 hmas), placing a trigger level of 4 would activate a new trade if more than 4 hmas are positive for longs and more than 4 hmas are negative for shorts.

The EA should have a exit trigger level .If an EXIT trigger level of 3 is placed ,then the EA will exit the previous position ,if an opposite signal trigger level is activated.For example an entry trigger level of 7 hmas for longs was executed as a buy by EA,placing a 3 trigger level for exits would result in auto execution exit if 3 or more hmas go negative, in this case long would be entered at 7 and exited at 4 or take profit

The entry/exit trigger levels are options in properties.

Once an EA is made you can test for best t/p and stop loss.Without an EA you do not know the best settings

This system will be free for all of you to use.

Just check the hma indicator is OK for use or alternatively use own codes

OILFXPRO

SOME FREE HMA SIGNALS HERE

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

FREE PROFESSIONAL QUALITY EXPERT ADVISORS ON FOREX TSD BY OILFXPRO

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178023

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178210

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177980

Hi

Here are some old EAS related to this project.It is better to start fresh

OILFXPRO

Files:

oilfxpro:
Happy new year.

You sure you set your date correct?

Hi

Anybody else want to code their version of this EA?

We could have 5 good versions!Competition is good for bring out the best.

Every competitive coder makes a good contribution of knowledge and skills

OILFXPRO

are we entering order after HMA cross?

Million_Fund:
are we entering order after HMA cross?

There is no HMA CROSS involved.See the super HMA indicator it has values of 1 to 8 on the bars ,when the value reaches 8 or -8 you enter

OILFXPRO

Files:
hma_8.jpg  156 kb

Hi

The OILFXPRO HMA strikes

OILFXPRO

Files:
hma_strikes.jpg  214 kb

a bit skeptical about it

oilfxpro:
Hi

The OILFXPRO HMA strikes

OILFXPRO

Personally I don't understand why this is so profitable. This indicator gives plenty of fake signals, i.e. a lot of instances when the 8.0 value is reached and yet no significant market movements. Or, when the 8.0 threshold is reached, that's when the reversal comes in, so when you actually enter long there, that's when you start losing money.

Care to explain why this is so profitable and perhaps show some printscreens with entry points highlighted?

Thank you.

imatache:
Personally I don't understand why this is so profitable. This indicator gives plenty of fake signals, i.e. a lot of instances when the 8.0 value is reached and yet no significant market movements. Or, when the 8.0 threshold is reached, that's when the reversal comes in, so when you actually enter long there, that's when you start losing money.

Care to explain why this is so profitable and perhaps show some printscreens with entry points highlighted?

Thank you.

Somebody is compiling an EA ................you will be able to test ea on different variations of entries and exits and see why

It is all about probabilities....once the hma reaches 8 ,there is higher probability of a profitable trade............than a retracement to stop loss area

You have the indicator ,do your own independent study

OILFXPRO

WTF bad system very lagging

imatache:

Thank you.

Here look at it on hourly charts

There is a very useful strategy coming out of this

OILFXPRO

Files:
oilfxpro.jpg  165 kb
Reason: