OILFXPRO HMA scalper - page 4

azam575:
ok...this is the equity graf from my real account using oilfxpro strategy micro ofcourse

Hi. Could you be more specific (oilfx's is 'prolific' when it comes to suggestions) - is this your own creation of his HMA strategy, or something else entirely???

azam575:
ok...this is the equity graf from my real account using oilfxpro strategy micro ofcourse

Well done and I hope we get more decent contributors like and may you become very rich

OILFXPRO

oiler..

do not worry about killing the thread...we are adults here...I am curious as to your response to zupcon...

ES

oilfxpro:
Well done and I hope we get more decent contributors like and may you become very rich OILFXPRO

With all due respect to azam575, classifying his post as a "decent contribution" (with no indication of what exactly is being traded) and refusing to respond to any of Zupcon's perfectly valid points, is rich imo - though I agree that anyone would see positive affirmation as a welcome post...

omelette:
With all due respect to azam575, classifying his post as a "decent contribution" (with no indication of what exactly is being traded) and refusing to respond to any of Zupcon's perfectly valid points, is rich imo - though I agree that anyone would see positive affirmation as a welcome post...

i use oilfxpro strategy on his old HMA ea....and revert the signal and thenn martingale it....honest

yup martingale is dangerous but i just like martingale

thanks oilfxpro

azam575:

hi,azam575

great result,. but

can you post ea used ? or tell us the name ?

thanks in advance

giapel

oilfxpro:
Anytime the TSD animals ...

Can you be more specific?

newdigital:
Can you be more specific?

Anybody who wants to stop development and have this thread full of non related discussion.

People will get bored of reading through pages and pages of non important and trivial points .

I don't like giving specific names

OILFXPRO

People will always have different opinions.

It is something how we (you for example) re-act on different opinions.

People with different opinions are not enemies.

And the developments are doing by people with different opinions.

There are some Universities where students are receiving highest mark only if they don't agree with lecturer and can prove it. Because the lecturers are saying: "why we need opinion which is the same with our opinion?".

azam575:
i use oilfxpro strategy on his old HMA ea....and revert the signal and thenn martingale it....honest

yup martingale is dangerous but i just like martingale

thanks oilfxpro

Thanks, I appreciate the clarification.

It also sounds like there's more of 'you' in that EA than oilfx - a compliment btw...