Harmonic Zigzags - page 13

thanks, but still there is an error

Pucio:
First you should have ZUP_v74 or ZUP_75.

Remeber to load "import DLL" as well.

Change only those parameters from "false" to "true" in ZUP indicator you have.

______________1_____________ = "Parameters for fibo Levels";

ExtFiboDinamic = false; <---------------

ExtFiboStatic = false; <---------------

______________15_____________ = "Common Parameters";

infoTF = false; <------------------

When ZUP finds XABCD formation infoTF will show you the informations about it up in the left corner.

Goog luck !!!

Pucio

pucio

thanks again for your time but its still showing up an error when i change those settings iv included 2 pictures to see what you make of it thanks again,

mike

Files:
zup.jpg  709 kb
zup_.....jpg  511 kb

Hi patiencetrader,

You don't need to open the code. Just insert your ZUP 74 indicator to the chart, from the input set the parameter for fibo level from false to true. See below picture:

Files:
zup74.bmp  367 kb

The next step, scroll down until you find infoTP, change it from false to true. Look at below picture:

Files:
zup742.bmp  357 kb

Here you go, the ZUP will look for price pattern. (i using the ZUP74).

Good luck!

Files:
zup74.gif  25 kb

i cant!

matfx:
The next step, scroll down until you find infoTP, change it from false to true. Look at below picture:

hi matfx

i cant change my settings in any of my custom indicator input windows, iv tried clicking on them lots of times but they seem set in stone unless the code is altered ,are you sure you can?

patiencetrader:
hi matfx i cant change my settings in any of my custom indicator input windows, iv tried clicking on them lots of times but they seem set in stone unless the code is altered ,are you sure you can?

See my previous posts. That's my setting, i just change the input.

Sorry for asking.... Just found out your are using Apple PC, right? Do you have any problem attach indicator into MT4 before?

no

matfx:
Sorry for asking.... Just found out your are using Apple PC, right? Do you have any problem attach indicator into MT4 before?

hi matfx

yes im using an apple pc , with an application called crossover , the application then lets me use pc applications directly on my leopard desktop without having to change to a windows desktop! im very happy with it!! and no iv had no problem loading in the indicators!

mike

My suggestion, delete it from your MT4 and reload it again.

My previous post showing GU price at 1.9882, now at 1.9876.

Files:
zup74_1.gif  40 kb

so how do we use fibo time features? i set them all to true, and i don't see anything. what are these features for, exactly?

Pucio:
What is new in ZUP_v75 ?

ExtLongWL - regulates the length of Andrew's Pitchfork warning lines

ExtFiboTimeNum - zigzag fracture sets, which are built ExtFiboTime not linked to the Andrew's Pitchfork

ExtFiboTime1x - includes time-zone 1 plot.

ExtFiboTime2x - includes time-zone floors 2.

ExtFiboTime3x - includes time-zone floors 3.

ExtFiboTime1Cx - sets the color lines of the Zone 1.

ExtFiboTime2Cx - sets the color lines of the Zone 2.

ExtFiboTime3Cx - sets the color lines of the Zone 3.

ExtVisibleDateTimex - includes showing the date and time values time zones

ExtVisibleNumberFiboTimex - allow those Fibo Time, which is necessary to show the importance of the date and time

Again credit to Nen !!!!
Reason: