Read carefully

1)Max

2)Intraday

3)Drawdown in percent

4)Highest Banked Balance

There is a lot there...but it covers EVERYTHING

ES

P.S. everyone understands ROI right?

So what does a 2:1 mean actually? ok...lets say that todays balance in the supercalafagalisticexpialidocias EA is $1,569.00 and it started exactly one year ago with 1K...

ok ROI is easy...that is $569.00/$1,000.00 or 56.9%

Now...during the year there were strings of lossses and the peak to valley was like 27%....but then there were intraday excursions too!!!!!

so lets say we saw minus $400 intraday float on July 6th...and the banked balance at that time was $1,263.00. soooo...

$400.00/$1,263.00 = minus 31.67%

Now if your completly confused that is alright...questions?...

ES

So the Ratio is...

56.9%/31.67%= 1.79:1

P.S. The DD disqualifies this example from my time, eventhough the ratio is pretty good...

But Electric...

What if there is not a one year sample size?????

Well we need to backtest or get some or Forward test to warrant my time and money...ok if you do not have enough sample size we can project...but this is on a case by case basis...

I prefer forward testing and do not know how to backtest properly, but 90% modleing quality is needed whatever that means...I am a forward tester...

ES

View topic - MULTIPLE MT4 PLATFORMS ---> TRADEBULLET | TradeBullet support

drgoodvibe:
This is a good idea because I wasn't planning on selling the EA at all. I would most likely host the EA and the MT4 platform on an individual server account basis. Your way ahead of me in thinking ES! I just want to see this EA do well so I can put my own money in it! -dgv

ES,

Yes. It is possible to copy trades via API. Most likely a second or 2 lag behind from the original trade on the initial account to another account. It is not the copying process that delay the trades to be fire on the 2nd platform. It is because in order to let the API system to detect and copy the trades from the 1st platform, it will need to wait until the order shows on the terminal on the 1st platform. Its a need for MT4(DELAYED TRANSACTION AS USUAL FOR ALL MT4 BROKER) to delay about atleast a second to get the order to appear from the signal generator to the terminal(1 second is extremely fast, so far I only experience this with North Finance when there is no major financial event - I'm not affiliate with NF at all, my major accounts are all in IBFX and the most recent screwed up FXLQ ). When the copying process spent probably 0.01ms to duplicate the trade from the 1st platform to the 2nd platform, it may take another second or 2 to get the order up.

Regards

David

I'm interested in trading an account for you ES.

Oh thats an old post, my bad

Wow..David..I hope you get your money out of FXLQ sooner than later...

Do you know if FXLQ was one of IBFX's liquidity providors..supposedly IBFX has several now

ES

P.S. I just checked the IBFX forum to see what was going on over there...and the entire board is down ....

Interbank FX - Currency Trading, Forex Trading, Online Currency Trading

P.P.S. I went flat in all six of my IBFX accounts and withdrew all of the money, when I gave up EA's...

Hello there...Long time no see...I remember you from a Forum I got kicked out of...can't remember which one...but let's not talk about it

What is your ratio?

ES

elitecamper:
I'm interested in trading an account for you ES. Oh thats an old post, my bad

ES,

Would you mind posting your results on the EA's that you have tried. And if you don't mind could you be objective and state both the positive alongside the negative. Its my opinion that there may be some very profitable EA's out there but you and I will probably never see them. I know if I had an extremely profitable EA I wouldn't want to share it or sell it. But I think an EA can't replace a human trader and it needs to be constantly supervised.

I don't have a ratio. But I wanted to trade for someone else, I wanted that challenge. I can make an ea to do it with. and make something good happen.

I believe you have to create it, and that it's real. If one only looks for it and wait for it to show up, its never going to happen, soon you will not believe in it anymore. it's a difficult situation.

I just want to make something it doesn't matter what it is.

It's good to get things going and get people working with each other, its something thats needed. Good Job ES, that is staying pure like you say. it's a good thing.

Reason: