Signal_Bars_v7 - page 29

cja:

Signal Bars has come of age so i thought that i would start a new thread with the latest version

This version Signal Bars v7 has some new features, the User can select which Timeframes they want displayed and the indicator can now be placed into any indicator window to help free up chart space.

One other difference is that now the Price color updates with the direction of price movement, UP = Lime / DN = Red / Flat = Orange or what ever colors you decide to use.

Some of the new inputs settings

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII="<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>";

TF1 = 1;

TF2 = 5;

TF3 = 15;

TF4 = 30;

TF5 = 60;

TF6 = 240;

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII= "<<<>>>>";

Corner_of_Chart_RIGHT_TOP = true;//false = Signal in top left corner

Shift_UP_DN =0;// Adjusts Signal Display Up & Down

Adjust_Side_to_side = 20;// Adjusts Signal Display from side to side

Sig_Bars_Window = 0;//1=1st Window/ 2=2nd Window etc

All the features that were avaliable on the previous Signal Bar indicators are still in this indicator, the ability to adjust indivdual indicator settings and colors for instance.

signal_bars_v7.ex4

See the screenshots in the 2nd post below

02/12/2007

Attached is Signal Bars v71 which has an extra TimeFrame added as requested by some traders who require the lower TimeFrames plus Daily.

signal_bars_v71.ex4

See Screenshots in the 3rd post below

11/02/2008

Important Signal Bars v7 & Signal Bars v71 both now have a password

This was coded into the indicators to get around the line of text i previously had displayed on the lower chart area to stop people selling this indicator, i feel that no one will pay money for an indicator that has this password. I hope that this is not too inconvenient for tsd users and believe that this a solution that should work for everyone.

PassWord =

free_at_tsd

15/10/2008

I have rewritten the Signal Bars Indicator to try and avoid the issues some people have had with the BARS & TEXT misaligning on some platforms, I have totally changed the way the BARS are written - the default TEXT is now ARIAL & ARIAL BOLD which is a more common text found on most platforms and computer operating systems.

The password is still the same as above

28/01/2009

Signal Bars v8D now has a Digit Switch for 5 & 6 Digits platforms

Version 8D removed as updated by version 9

18/08/2009

I have updated Signal Bars to version 9 so that it automatically adjusts when used on the standard or extra digit platforms, i have tested it on FXDD / FXPro and GoTrader and it appears to work OK - if you find a currency which does not appear to have the correct digits let me know.

The Password above still applies.

signal_bars_v9_.ex4

Hi CJA

Thank you so much for this wonderful indicator.

arasheed

Add news?

Any chance you have thought about adding news to this ?

News

cesande:
Any chance you have thought about adding news to this ?

Hi

No its not something that I have considered, I think you are probably better off using a separate news trading indicator or better still looking up the daily news calendar before you trade for any big events coming up that will affect the market.

Regards CJA

hi,

how to set timeframe to weekly?i try to input 7200. is it correct?but no "w1" character shown in the window.

weekly

Hi

You have put in the wrong number that is why nothing shows up.

M1 = 1

M5 = 5

M15 = 15

M30 = 30

H1 = 60

H4 = 240

D1 = 1440

W1 = 10080

MN1 = 43200

CJA

cja:
Hi

You have put in the wrong number that is why nothing shows up.

M1 = 1

M5 = 5

M15 = 15

M30 = 30

H1 = 60

H4 = 240

D1 = 1440

W1 = 10080

MN1 = 43200

CJA

thank you for help. this is a wonderful intraday indicator. great job!!

signal bar question

Can someone explain what does it mean that "Pips to Open -4" in signal bar. I understand Spread, Hi to Low and Daily Av. But this Price to Open, I don't get it. P

Pips to Open

ctran1:
Can someone explain what does it mean that "Pips to Open -4" in signal bar. I understand Spread, Hi to Low and Daily Av. But this Price to Open, I don't get it. P

When the new day of trading starts Price moves either UP or DOWN from that point, Pips to Open shows the distance price is above or below the Daily Open and helps give an indication of Price direction for the current day.

Regards CJA

hi cja, thanks for this wonderful indicator, loving it!

i have 2 questions:

1. what is hi to low?

2. can a tick value (pip cost) be added configurable by lot size (0.1, 0.001, 1.0 etc).

thanks in advance

Signal Bars

imrich:
hi cja, thanks for this wonderful indicator, loving it!

i have 2 questions:

1. what is hi to low?

2. can a tick value (pip cost) be added configurable by lot size (0.1, 0.001, 1.0 etc).

thanks in advance

Hi

Thank you for your comments.

Hi to Low is simply the distance between the current day high and low which if used in combination with the Daily average can assist you in seeing how far price has moved compared to the average daily range and whether there is the potential for any more price movement.

As to the tick value I have no plans at this point in time to do any more updates to the forum version of Signal Bars however thank you for your idea and input.

Regards CJA

Reason: