Best indicator parade - page 19

The only ONE is'Price Action'

Pava could You pls tell us what "better things" You use ?. Rsi-3Tf_Aletr_22 is not that good ?

I also play on M5 and set a trade on 10-15minute expiry. So far so good...

jebanie:
Pava could You pls tell us what "better things" You use ?. Rsi-3Tf_Aletr_22 is not that good ? I also play on M5 and set a trade on 10-15minute expiry. So far so good...

Using 3 time frame rsi in alerting mode can be highly misleading - multi time frame signals are never straight forward. Test it in run-time and you will see why

Ok im understand... soo what do You suggest Mladen ? just throw me some better indicator then that one ... I was looking for so long and still poor results... / maybe some indicator that would help Rsi-3Tf_Aletr_22 to be a additional filter?

any suggestion?

1.ma 2.BB 3.QQe 4.macd 5.stochastic

Thx Forexwxh!

btw. all indi on default settings ?

Hello Everybody... Well I ve just discovered the indicator Obo Trend Bar... I d like to use but unfortunaletly it doesnt seem to work on my MT4.. (this a a MT4 Build 676) Obviously, MT4 latest versions create some trouble when you want to use some indicators.. Has someone use Obo Trend Bar Recently on newest MT4 Version ?? What can I do to use it ? It seems to be a very interesting indicator to identify Trends...

Bye bye

(Sorry for my english, but dont blame me... I am french..)

snorky2001:
Hello Everybody... Well I ve just discovered the indicator Obo Trend Bar... I d like to use but unfortunaletly it doesnt seem to work on my MT4.. (this a a MT4 Build 676) Obviously, MT4 latest versions create some trouble when you want to use some indicators.. Has someone use Obo Trend Bar Recently on newest MT4 Version ?? What can I do to use it ? It seems to be a very interesting indicator to identify Trends...

Bye bye

(Sorry for my english, but dont blame me... I am french..)

Post the source and then someone can check why doesn't it work with new metatrader 4 builds

I just saw this thread.Any way, from my point of view there are, absolutely, no such best indicators, however, there are always good strategies, which are depending on suitable combinations of non-repaint indicators.

Whoever tried trading based only on indicators without understanding the rest too could not have succeed. Trading is a trading system, not trading one "magic indicator". There are hundreds of systems but all that rely only on signals from indicators are doomed to fail. Using all (indicators, risk management, fundamentals ...) is the only way to make a successful trading system

Reason: