Electra EA ** Released to Elite Members ** - page 66

Hermo

Found it : in case when AbsoluteStrengthForEA is used for trend finding, it was not predicted to show that additional info (trend) but it trades according to the values of the absolute strength (when absolute strength for ae is concerned, it has a bit different ways of determining trend, and probably that was the reason why the trend display for it was not included) . If you change the the EntryType to 1 or 3 you will see the trend signs displayed

mladen:
Hermo Found it : in case when AbsoluteStrengthForEA is used for trend finding, it was not predicted to show that additional info (trend) but it trades according to the values of the absolute strength (when absolute strength for ae is concerned, it has a bit different ways of determining trend, and probably that was the reason why the trend display for it was not included) . If you change the the EntryType to 1 or 3 you will see the trend signs displayed

Thank you very much mladen:

Tested everything you told me and right now I just have to wait.

Best regards.

Hermo.

Files:

What happened???

Good morning:

Excuse my English please.

I'm trying on 12 pairs Electra v1.17 different, I'm using the default setting of AD, except for EntryType, I loaded each pair three times, varying only the EntryType AD. In two weeks she wears this test has only EURCHF operations, the remaining pairs has not launched any operation, I understand that is normal.

What I do not seem normal, which made the EA yesterday EntryType 3.

Can anyone tell me what happened?

It is a mistake of the EA?

Please tell me something when they can.

Regards

Hermo.

Files:

Hermo:
Good morning:

Excuse my English please.

I'm trying on 12 pairs Electra v1.17 different, I'm using the default setting of AD, except for EntryType, I loaded each pair three times, varying only the EntryType AD. In two weeks she wears this test has only EURCHF operations, the remaining pairs has not launched any operation, I understand that is normal.

What I do not seem normal, which made the EA yesterday EntryType 3.

Can anyone tell me what happened?

It is a mistake of the EA?

Please tell me something when they can.

Regards

Hermo.

Hermo, is this only happening on EurChf?

mrtools:
Hermo, is this only happening on EurChf?

Good afternoon mrtools:

Thanks for your reply.

It only happens with this pair and EntryType 3, that with the other two types of entry is not the same thing happens. It is true what I'm saying.

A big hug.

Hermo.

Hermo:
Good afternoon mrtools:

Thanks for your reply.

It only happens with this pair and EntryType 3, that with the other two types of entry is not the same thing happens. It is true what I'm saying.

A big hug.

Hermo.

Hello Hermo, being EurChf has a very small daily range and that the EA's breakeven, stoploss, and partial close are controlled by the daily Atr think that is the problem. So would suggest or that pair and any other like that with a small daily range to try this, to change Preferred settings to false, then change AtrStoploss to something like 3 figured that to be something close to 50 pips, and the AtrBreakeven to 3 also. Ater that not sure what else the problem could be.

edit- reread your post and since its only happening on entry type 3 don't think what i said above is the case, not sure what is causing the problem

Same error

Good afternoon mrtools:

Same error, same pair, same input, three.

This time there were sales.

Tell me if you need to make changes as mentioned in the previous post.

Thank you very much for being there mrtools.

A big hug

Hermo.

Hermo:
Good afternoon mrtools:

Same error, same pair, same input, three.

This time there were sales.

Tell me if you need to make changes as mentioned in the previous post.

Thank you very much for being there mrtools.

A big hug

Hermo.

Hermo, try to change your settings like I mentioned, and I got it on that pair now with strategy 3 will see what happens here.

Modification setting EURCHF (EntryType=3)

Good morning mrtools:

I just make the changes you recommended me.

I will keep watching the EA and communicating results or any anomaly is detected.

Thank you so much mrtools.

Regards

Hermo.

Files:

Hermo:
Good morning mrtools:

I just make the changes you recommended me.

I will keep watching the EA and communicating results or any anomaly is detected.

Thank you so much mrtools.

Regards

Hermo.

Good Morning Hermo,

Here it is in a trade just using default settings, just trying it on EurChf.

Reason: