Electra EA ** Released to Elite Members ** - page 71

Yes complete friday and sunday... If that's possible of course?

grtz

So no new entries on those days... but the EA still has to be able to partially close profits and/or move SL to breakeven.

forexblasters:
So no new entries on those days... but the EA still has to be able to partially close profits and/or move SL to breakeven.

forexblasters

Yes

That is the general idea. All except opening new orders on those days must work as usual

Yes, is that possible Mladen?

grts...

Forexblasters

forexblasters:
Yes, is that possible Mladen?

grts...

Forexblasters

Forexblasters

This version of Electra 1.18 has an option to prevent opening new orders at Friday and Sunday electra_v1.18_no_friday_amp_sunday_nmc.mq4

Set the SkipFridaySunday to true and it will do it so. Try it out please

Elektra118nopref System | Myfxbook Basic settings: 1,1.5,1 I think it will need some adjustments on TP, SL and perhaps BE... but with thight SL we will soon see ):

Hello,

I have tested the latest version of Electra with different strategies and I am quite happy with the results so far, it is a great EA for swing trading !

Would it be possible to have this EA Electra v1.18 no friday & sunday nmc.mq4 with multiple orders and adjustable Pause/Delay between the opening of two following trades

and with still the same principle of working on closed candles for opening new orders.

extern parameters : 1/ Maximum NBR of Trades (opened at the same time or delayed)

2/ Pause between to Trades (Ideally in minutes)

Thank you

MT4_Addict:
Hello,

I have tested the latest version of Electra with different strategies and I am quite happy with the results so far, it is a great EA for swing trading !

Would it be possible to have this EA Electra v1.18 no friday & sunday nmc.mq4 with multiple orders and adjustable Pause/Delay between the opening of two following trades

and with still the same principle of working on closed candles for opening new orders.

extern parameters : 1/ Maximum NBR of Trades (opened at the same time or delayed)

2/ Pause between to Trades (Ideally in minutes)

Thank you

It can be done, and it will be done

Maybe the results are not going to be what you expect it to be, but then maybe I am wrong

The idea is to have two or three configurations that usually follow each other on trend following - statistics shows 68% hapening - , the time filter is necessary before the second or following orders can take place

MT4_Addict:
The idea is to have two or three configurations that usually follow each other on trend following - statistics shows 68% hapening - , the time filter is necessary before the second or following orders can take place

The idea is OK, but when you do not know when the order will be closed (depends on the market and targets entirely) then it becomes a random system

Reason: