Points VS Pips - page 28

Roman Shiredchenko:
That once again proves the fact that pips and points are equal!!!

But it doesn't prove it to everyone

Dmitry Fedoseev:

)) But here's the miracle revealed:

A fractional number of pips... So here too (that is, there)) four-digit points are called pips.

Already reached photoshop, I'm waffling

Vladimir Baskakov:
Monitoring services do not adjust to the broker. A broker may have 10 digits after the decimal point, the service will still calculate pips or pips, depending on what it is set up for

Who did I tell you to attack?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Who would argue the oddity of thinking. In the entire history of your stay on the forum you have never once demonstrated adequate thought and adequate reasoning. By the way this largely applies to the rest of the defenders of pips. Quite a clear-cut category emerges.

The same can be said about you...

Vladimir Pastushak:

The same can be said of you...

I really didn't like that from Vladimir.

It's not like it's about scammers,

Vladimir Pastushak:

The same can be said of you...

Well, try it, just somewhere specific and to the point, not in the air, as now and as usual.

Inadequacy follows you on your heels, your eternal companion in life... Got into the marketplace and didn't even have to dig, look, it caught my eye straight away:

I wonder how the market administration allowed such a description?

It's there (pips)

Pips

It's there:

Point

Vladimir Baskakov:

It's there (pips)

This is there:

And there)) I don't know where it switches to Russian (I guess you have to register), but I see it in English, and where in your screenshot it says "pips", I see "pips" in English.

What a surprise! Yes?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

So)) I don't know where it switches to Russian (I guess you have to register), but I see it in English, and where in your screenshot it says "pips", I see "pips" in English.

What a surprise! Yes?

489 vs. 4890 (MQ)

Vladimir Baskakov:

489 vs. 4890 (MQ)

It's all on the beech. English is 'pips', Russian is 'points' and the number is the same.

Reason: