QQE Cross over alerts on screen - page 4

Nice Mayfair971, I will check it out and see how it goes, thanks.

timeframe ?? pair ??

mayfair

what timeframe and what pair is best for QQE using the method you descibe ?

entry when both lines below level 50 and both lines above level 50.

QQE adv EA Required

Hi

I have this version of QQE adv from Forex Rebelion

Can someone make an Ea

To open a buy/sell with XXX lots when :

For BUY

1. Blue continuous line is crossing "50" line to upside and Blue continuous line is higher than Rsi dotted red line

2. Awesome oscillator is green (bullish)

For SELL opposite

And to integrate ( ManagedTPv3-4) EA for money management into this new ea !

Thanks in advance!!!

QQE adv and ManagedTPv3-4 attached

Files:

QQE with alert but when the blue and yellow line cross.

Hi Everyone

Aim one: I am looking for QQE indicator with alert when the blue line and yellow line cross Together.

aim two: QQE indicator with alert when the blue line and yellow line cross Together and blue line is higher than 60 sell signal(yellow line > blue line)

and

blue line and yellow line cross Together and blue line is lowercthan 40 for buy signal(yellow line < blue line).

any body can help me?

Thanks in advance

Files:

QQE metatrader 5 version ...

Metatrader 5 version of QQE made by EarnForex

Files:
qqe_mt5.png  59 kb
qqe.mq5  12 kb

Hello,

is anybody trading with qqe system yet? How are results?

Cheers

makhlaghi:
Hi Everyone

Aim one: I am looking for QQE indicator with alert when the blue line and yellow line cross Together.

aim two: QQE indicator with alert when the blue line and yellow line cross Together and blue line is higher than 60 sell signal(yellow line > blue line)

and

blue line and yellow line cross Together and blue line is lowercthan 40 for buy signal(yellow line < blue line).

any body can help me?

Thanks in advance

Hi makhlaghi,

found this QQE indicator, which has options for Fifty Cross and Line Cross Alerts. The Fifty Cross can be sent to your cell phone ('push notice') - the procedure for this is explained in the Indicators Input window - but there's no 'push notice' for the Line Crosses. If anybody could add some code, so these Line Cross signals can also be send to a cell phone, that would be fantastic!

Cheers

qqe_alert_mtf_v5.1.ex4

qqe_alert_mtf_v5.1.mq4

ronald123:
Hi makhlaghi,

found this QQE indicator, which has options for Fifty Cross and Line Cross Alerts. The Fifty Cross can be sent to your cell phone ('push notice') - the procedure for this is explained in the Indicators Input window - but there's no 'push notice' for the Line Crosses. If anybody could add some code, so these Line Cross signals can also be send to a cell phone, that would be fantastic!

Cheers

qqe_alert_mtf_v5.1.ex4

qqe_alert_mtf_v5.1.mq4

There is already push notification in that indicator when it crosses 50 line. You have to set up your terminal to be able to send push notifications

QQE new

qqe_new.mq4

Files:
qqe_new.mq4  10 kb
qqe_new.gif  35 kb

can anyone write QQE Indicator Alert mq4 with Arrow ?

Thanks

Reason: