QQE Cross over alerts on screen - page 3

everything good here, i checked again - if something wrong it's on your side

One for the Techies

I use the QQE indicator, but only have the 'top' line displayed (The lower, dotted line, I blank out)trouble is, it still displays in the 'data' box.

As I have this reduced & open on my charts at all times, it's annoying & I would really like it to 'Go away'.

Q. Is there a way of removing it from the 'Data' box display?

Tks

switch Value2Data = true;/false - display/not value2 in datavindow

Files:

fxbs:
switch Value2Data = true;/false - display/not value2 in datavindow

How do I switch it?

Tried clicking on 'Data2' in the data box...nothing about True/false

Check the settings in the properties dialog box of the indicator...it's the last one. Change setting for "Value2Data" to False.

Hi has anyone got a QQE alert which alerts when crossing the line, the one i currently have alerts a fair way after the cross. I use 5 min so i dont think its when the candle closes, the dots also seem to be some way behind.

The other QQEs i have found just go bezerk and alert at anything like a psychiatric patient.

If anyone has a QQE which alerts as close to when the line crosses/could point me on what to do with the code that would be great.

All help is much appreciated!

francisfinley:
Hi has anyone got a QQE alert which alerts when crossing the line, the one i currently have alerts a fair way after the cross. I use 5 min so i dont think its when the candle closes, the dots also seem to be some way behind.

The other QQEs i have found just go bezerk and alert at anything like a psychiatric patient.

If anyone has a QQE which alerts as close to when the line crosses/could point me on what to do with the code that would be great.

Hi Francis,

Here is the QQE indicators i have, maybe one of them is one that you want?

Files:

Aussie_Pride:
Hi Francis, Here is the QQE indicators i have, maybe one of them is one that you want?

hey mate, these are the best 2 so far.... you can still see they are not quite the finished article..........

Files:
qqe.png  6 kb
qqe5.zip  3 kb
Reason: