MACD indicator - page 35

Anyone have this?

I know you can change colours in MACD_Coloured to give something like. but one exactly like the pic would be good, would have to somehow calculate peak value to change colour before the zero cross, any ideas?

Files:
pic.jpg  83 kb

cja:
Try this it is not exactly what you want however it is reasonably close plus another MACD using just the Signal line and Highest High Lowest Low levels to show the turns, a bit like the indicator in the tic-tac thread.

Wow the Macd_Histo is so close I did not think it could be done, only one thing remaining is to change colours on the highest and lowest peak, but I think that is impossible as it would need to predict the future

Macd

increase:
Anyone have this? I know you can change colours in MACD_Coloured to give something like. but one exactly like the pic would be good, would have to somehow calculate peak value to change colour before the zero cross, any ideas?

Try this it is not exactly what you want however it is reasonably close plus another MACD using just the Signal line and Highest High Lowest Low levels to show the turns, a bit like the indicator in the tic-tac thread.

macd_histo.mq4

macd_hiilo.mq4

I have added this MACD as the previous still had unused code in it that i forgot to remove after testing

macd_histo_v1.mq4

Files:

Macd

Had same problem on my platform but was using it all wrong. Now looks very nice.

radatats:
Can anybody modify the attached MACD to show the histogram between the signal line and the macd line without showing the regular histogram or the osma?

Please make them different colors, say green when rising and red when falling.

Check the pic attached. Thanks in advance!

Steve

Is it possible to code an alert (sound + popup) when the histogramm of the MACD changes color

(I don`t care about the lines) See at the attached picture

Files:
macd_hist.gif  12 kb

hi

i think macd is one of the best indicators if you know how to use it...filters are the solution

Please code an alert to the indicator when the color of histogram changes.

Files:

flowe:
Please code an alert to the indicator when the color of histogram changes.

This is Macd coded by Mladen back in 2008 looks like someone named Rad is claiming it for himself seems to be no respect sometimes nowadays!

Help Needed

Hello,

I want indicator or way to create my own time fame on my chart (MT 4) e.g 3hr TF, 12hr TF, 16hr TF e.t.c.

I will be very grateful if any can assist me.

MACD Dots?

A few days ago I happen to come across a video by Phil McGrew talking about his MACD Dot method. I understood most of it, but I was wondering if anyone here knows how the Dot signal filters works? He said on the MACD histogram that it has to be a certain hight and and the rate of change - roll over of the histogram or market has be a certain amount or how fast it happens, before a Dot appears on the charts. I am not really sure about this.

So I was wondering if anyone happens to know the part about the rate of change and knowing when a Dot is placed on the chart? How is that calculated ect.

Any info about this would be great.

Thanks,

Reason: