Indicator for Daily Scalping Needed - page 2

The under/over question may be solved in the properties window of your chart...try checking the box "chart on foreground".

This may or may not work...but try it...

ES

Thanks for the reply ElectricSavant, the "chart on foreground" command worked for me.

Thank you ElectricSavant !!!

This time thing always screws me up..

Pretend I am in the mst time zone which because of daylight savings time is GMT-6 just now...it's usually gmt-7. but anyways...

If i get this right I do this at 3:00 PM my time (mst) right...sorry for the confusion...but this would be at rollover time right? (rollover time = 5:00PM est)

ES

disketmadu:
The system is like this : Buy stop buy and sell stop 50 pips from daily open market. Target 50 pips and stop loss 100 pips. You must open your position at 5 a.m. ( GMT +8 ) when new day is open. Just use hourly chart. This trading system is most suitable with gbpjpy only. Other pairs i don't recommend it.

Anybody?

Is this trade opened at rollover time? or in other words exactly as the thread author said...the daily open...except at Oanda...they chart another open time...

Just please someone confirm this for the Savant, that I am...

ES

You can use this EA in the link posted below too, which is more appropriate for your system, if you do not like the Dolly. It will not open a new trade until your criteria is met...you can set

Trailing Stop: 50

TakeProfit: 51

BreakEven: 45

PendingOrdGap: 50

I have tested this EA for one or two months now daily on four pair in a live account and it works flawlessly..and never makes a mistake...I do not even need to be there! I do not see why it could not be used on this system.

ES

P.S. With your winrate of 79% on an upside down risk : profit ratio...you better make sure you maintain that! I suggest with that high of a winrate you check your "string of losses" and apply a martingale if you can get away with it(I hate martingale and don't trust it though)...Since your only trading one pair...you might be able to squeak by...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177788

disketmadu:
Hello everybody,

I'm newbies. Can anybody help me to build this indicator?

This indicator shows:

(a) Open daily price line

(b) 50 pips line above Open daily price line

(c) 100 pips line above Open daily price line

(d) 50 pips line below Open daily price line

(e) 100 pips line below Open daily price line.

All these lines are different colours.

Thanks for everybody.

Anybody use this sytem for real trading, how is result ?

sorry for off topic---but a simple question for CJA

i have seen on your chart that your a using a tool in your XP status line, which shows you different time settings of different timezones.

may i ask which tool this is?

i was looking for such a tool which i can place in my status line.

thanks

alexandra

Time bar

Alexandra.T:
sorry for off topic---but a simple question for CJA

i have seen on your chart that your a using a tool in your XP status line, which shows you different time settings of different timezones.

may i ask which tool this is?

i was looking for such a tool which i can place in my status line.

thanks

alexandra

The 1 i use is Zone Tick - i think there is a thread on the different types of clocks avaliable - try doing a search on the forum

thanks a lot cja!

Thanks cja for your indicator. It helps me a lot to trade.

I made 50 pips again today with gbpjpy.

Files:
gbpjpy01.jpg  114 kb
Reason: