OILFXPRO double-quad b/o free version E A - page 14

jorgeng:
Moved, why?

Because small thread with 1 or 2 posts are visible on the forum just for few hours only. And after that no one can find this small thread.

Big thread is always good because:

- the thread is having permanent visitors already. This thread is having 13,331 visitors;

- some of them will come back to the thread many times;

- some of them are not visiting the forum and just subscribing to the big thread by email to receive the news about new posts to the email (any member can subscribe to any thread by email).

So, if you posted request as 1 post as separated thread so this request will be forgoten after 2 or 3 hours.

Please, always use some big threads according the subject-matter.

Besides, the forum is indexing and rated acording to the "how many small unfinished threads" on the forum. If we have many small unfinished threads so the forum is coming down by ratings. Because we do not have any basket and the threads are not deleted by date. It means that you can visite any thread which was open and finished in 2005. And only way to manage this subject is to keep everything according to the order sorting/moving/linking etc.

That is why I moved your post.

Ok, back to business.

I have commented the trailing stop section but there still is stoploss ongoing in code, anyone knowing where that code is?

I can see stoploss executing when i run strategy tester.

Hello.

Here is the code where i have tried to comment the stoploss rows, without success, anyone knowing what's wrong?

The whole trail-section is now commented.

Files:

jorgeng:
Hello.

Here is the code where i have tried to comment the stoploss rows, without success, anyone knowing what's wrong?

The whole trail-section is now commented.

Hi jorgeng,

I am not a coder so I can not help you sorry.

Try to look at SBS_v1.2 EA starting from this page https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173441 as this SBS EA is closing the trades in the way you need:

I want to take position at 9 and 10 o'clock in the morning, let the gbpusd course take it's way during the day, no stoplosses and take profit at 23.00 in the evening.

So, try to implement some logic to your EA if you can code.

Reason: