[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 16

What about the vodka? I dipped 0.5 before, now what?

The price is in place. You have to look closely. There's the bottom left and the top right.

markich:

We could go for a "bath".

Zhunko:
The price is in place. You have to look closely. There's the bottom left and the top right.

I got it, but what happened? I do not understand what I do not understand, how many times I did "update" when the terminal hovered and nothing, but now I get it, my robot is in a test and I need M15, but it does not have M5, etc. But M15 is absent.

markich:

I got it, but what happened? That's what I do not understand, how many times I did "update" when the terminal hovered and nothing, but now I get it, my robot in the test, it needs M15, but it does not have M5, etc. But M15 is not there how to return?
I see "fake" bars from November of this year at the end of the history. I have to go into the quote archive and delete them.

here with a shift to the left

Zhunko:
You can see "left" bars from November of this year at the end of the story. We need to go into the quote archive and delete them.
Can you specify what and where to delete?

Fox_RM:

))) Ready to answer all questions. The indicator tracks changes in the market balance and reacts by throwing out a histogram bar.

I need an expert at this stage to collect more statistics.

1...Save the template (your indicator window)

2...Compile an empty EA with the same name.

3. Run the strategy tester with this EA.

. 4..and see how it works.

This is something like this.

markich:

Is this the first time we've been married.... or we don't owe much to anyone....
Reason: