Simple Stress Free System..

Hello , Im just a regular guy who work in shift. Due to the nature of my job I cant be comited on certain time to trade and I can only trade 10 - 20 minute a day. So I came out with a very simple system that allow me to set order and forget. I dont even need to ON my trading terminal.

..but in order for me to set the system it can be quite a hassle since I'm dealing with multiple pending order.Thats why I need your help with this.(I'm no programmer , I just catch bad guy..

This system is stress free, NO indicators req. Profit Return are daily basis. Low Risk (minimum lot size ~ I dont want to look like promoting anything so if you wanna know which Broker provide 0.01 lot size just PM me okay! ) and you save on power (You dont need to 'ON' the trading terminal the whole day)

To archive the goal above I need someone to create the an EA with the criteria below:

EA Criteria:

1. Auto set pending order ONCE a day when activated

2. Ability to expire pending order at Tonight 23.00 broker time

3. Adjustable lot size to minimum 0.01 (default should be 0.03)

4. when activate will take YESTERDAY Hi/Lo (YHi/YLo) , calculate and set 5 different level of Stop order (both buy/sell):

Default:

Buy Stop 1(BS1): YHi + 3pip , T/p: BS1+4pip , S/L: BS1-5pip

Buy Stop 2(BS2): YHi + 5pip , T/p: BS2+4pip , S/L: BS2-5pip

Buy Stop 3(BS3): YHi + 8pip , T/p: BS3+4pip , S/L: BS3-5pip

Buy Stop 4(BS4): YHi + 13pip , T/p: BS4+5pip , S/L: YHi + 8pip(BS3)

Buy Stop 5(BS5): YHi + 21pip , T/p: BS5+10pip , S/L: YHi + 13pip(BS4)

Sell Stop 1(SS1): YLo - 3pip , T/p: SS1-4pip , S/L: SS1+5pip

Sell Stop 2(SS2): YLo - 5pip , T/p: SS2-4pip , S/L: SS2+5pip

Sell Stop 3(SS3): YLo - 8pip , T/p: SS3-4pip , S/L: SS3+5pip

Sell Stop 4(SS4): YLo - 13pip , T/p: SS4-5pip , S/L: YLo - 8pip(SS3)

Sell Stop 5(SS5): YLo - 21pip , T/p: SS5-10pip , S/L: YLo - 13pip(SS4)

*please disregard the old setup(I made a mistake about the calculation). Aiya getting careless lately (I really need an EA to help me)

5. will not execute pending order if the Opening of the day is higher or lower than the YESTERDAY Hi/Lo (Error message generated!)

-------------------------------------------------

*T/P: Take Profit , S/L: Stop Loss

*All the amount of pip for T/p and S/L for each level is adjustable

#All Level are based on Fibonacci Level. The main concept are based on Clasic Support and Resistance system and High momentum Price trape.

#you only need to run this EA on all 4 Major (G/U, E/U, U/J, U/CHF) few hours after Broker market open, then shut it down and forget about it. Tomorow do the same again.

*P/s: This EA might help o lot of people who have a daily job to attend , and cannot be comited on time to trade...please help me create this ea.

---------

Nice strategy!! I am sure there are many excellent programmers in this forum ready to help.

Thanks..

why not try it urself..next morning? If your not sure just use demo account.

the principle is very simple , you can read from the EA criteria itself, but to set the multiple pending order manualy can be a bit troublesome as speacially if you are sleepy in the morning(I need to set it up before going to work in the morning). I sometimes have to work 2 shift from early morning to midnight , so I have no time to check anything else..

the system however req certain criteria from the broker part (theres a lot of broker actually) , you can PM me for the broker I'll be happy to share with you.

basically the EA is just to ease up the system set up (you can say the EA actually create the template for the system), the broker is the one actually doing the hard work for us..hehe.

hi

amazingbook2007:
Hello , Im just a regular guy who work in shift. Due to the nature of my job I cant be comited on certain time to trade and I can only trade 10 - 20 minute a day. So I came out with a very simple system that allow me to set order and forget. I dont even need to ON my trading terminal.

..but in order for me to set the system it can be quite a hassle since I'm dealing with multiple pending order.Thats why I need your help with this.(I'm no programmer , I just catch bad guy..

This system is stress free, NO indicators req. Profit Return are daily basis. Low Risk (minimum lot size ~ I dont want to look like promoting anything so if you wanna know which Broker provide 0.01 lot size just PM me okay! ) and you save on power (You dont need to 'ON' the trading terminal the whole day)

To archive the goal above I need someone to create the an EA with the criteria below:

EA Criteria:

4. when activate will take YESTERDAY Hi/Lo (YHi/YLo) , calculate and set 5 different level of Stop order (both buy/sell):

Default:

Buy Stop 4(BS4): YHi + 13pip , T/p: BS3+5pip , S/L: YHi + 8pip(BS3)

Buy Stop 5(BS5): YHi + 21pip , T/p: BS3+10pip , S/L: YHi + 13pip(BS4)

Sell Stop 4(SS4): YLo - 13pip , T/p: SS3-5pip , S/L: YLo - 8pip(SS3)

Sell Stop 5(SS5): YLo - 21pip , T/p: SS3-10pip , S/L: YLo - 13pip(SS4)

*please disregard the old setup(I made a mistake about the calculation). Aiya getting careless lately (I really need an EA to help me)

5. will not execute pending order if the Opening of the day is higher or lower than the YESTERDAY Hi/Lo (Error message generated!)

#All Level are based on Fibonacci Level. The main concept are based on Clasic Support and Resistance system and High momentum Price trape.

#you only need to run this EA on all 4 Major (G/U, E/U, U/J, U/CHF) few hours after Broker market open, then shut it down and forget about it. Tomorow do the same again.

*P/s: This EA might help o lot of people who have a daily job to attend , and cannot be comited on time to trade...please help me create this ea.

---------

Hi

How about its performance and drawdown in a week using this system?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

which pair ? cos spread will be important

hmm..

Performance are quite nice for a system you dont have to babysit the whole day, and no stress (NO Headache!). The return are like doing parttime job. Drawdown are small considering we are using small risk.. try it yourself and see what I mean.

Please read the whole criteria above , I did mention use it on 4 major pair, but you can actually use it on all pair however you'll need a filter with that (I'll post about the filter when we get an EA)

About time frame, it doesn't really matter but best if you use H1 chart...

about the concept all you need to remember is : "Momentum Proceed Price" !

amazingbook2007:

EA Criteria:

Default:

Buy Stop 4(BS4): YHi + 13pip , T/p: BS3+5pip , S/L: YHi + 8pip(BS3)

Buy Stop 5(BS5): YHi + 21pip , T/p: BS3+10pip , S/L: YHi + 13pip(BS4)

Sell Stop 4(SS4): YLo - 13pip , T/p: SS3-5pip , S/L: YLo - 8pip(SS3)

Sell Stop 5(SS5): YLo - 21pip , T/p: SS3-10pip , S/L: YLo - 13pip(SS4)

---------

I do not understand some orders, for example: BS5 opens at YHi + 21pip and has a TP at BS3+10pip, but BS3 opens at YHi + 8pip, so the TP of BS5 is YHi + 18pip, wich is lower than it's open price ???

Did I miss something ?

Maybe it should be easier to express TP and SL regarding the trigger price (like BS1,2,3)?

Can you post the ea please to test out???

Dave

<<<

You still want to set stoploss 1 pip away from opening price?

GBP/USD - usual spread = 4. SL =5. When the order is opened, it is 7 pips away from the first TP and 1 pip away from all stoplosses.

How do you think, what will happen?

If you have a regular job, go work and get yourself a promotion! It will be more profitable than trading forex like this!

My humble opinion.

sorry..

Sorry I made a typo mistake on BS4 & 5 , shame on me ha ha!

anyway , all stop loss are MORE than 5 ! I wonder how shinagami gets 1 pip..

Buy Stop 1(BS1): (YHi + 3pip)=A , T/p: BS1+4pip , S/L: BS1-5pip

T/P

+4

A

S/L

It still not promosing..he..he.... ony 5 pips

Reason: