RSI-Alert-Indicator: Need help from coders! - page 9

kavehtanhaeivash:
RSI Alert: Need help from Coders!

I Need a RSI Alert in MQL5. I need a simple rsi alert in mql5.

would somebody tell me how shoud I change the RSI Aerts in mql4 to 5?

Or could somebody give me code of simple RSI Aert in mql5?

No simple way to do that

The indicator has to be written for metatrader 5 specifically (due to many differences how the whole thing is handled)

thank you very much mladen

do you suggest some job services?

kavehtanhaeivash:
thank you very much mladen do you suggest some job services?

Never used any job service, so I don't know about it

Anybody with a bit more than basic metatrader 5 coding knowledge should be able to code that

I guys,

can you help me? I need an indicator that is the mix beetwen RSI end Bolinger band.

I try to explain the indicator:

If RSI is > 75 (external variable) and the close bar is > of upper line of Bolinger, the color of RSI should change in RED, an DOWN-arrow should be drawn in the chart above the actual bar with alert.

If RSI is < 25 (external variable) and the close bar is < of down line of Bolinger, the color of RSI should change in LIMEGREEN, an DOWN-arrow should be drawn in the chart above the actual bar with alert.

You think is simple to do? There is someone can halp me?

thank so much in advance.

tibia_5:
I guys,

can you help me? I need an indicator that is the mix beetwen RSI end Bolinger band.

I try to explain the indicator:

If RSI is > 75 (external variable) and the close bar is > of upper line of Bolinger, the color of RSI should change in RED, an DOWN-arrow should be drawn in the chart above the actual bar with alert.

If RSI is < 25 (external variable) and the close bar is < of down line of Bolinger, the color of RSI should change in LIMEGREEN, an DOWN-arrow should be drawn in the chart above the actual bar with alert.

You think is simple to do? There is someone can halp me?

thank so much in advance.

tibia_5

This is how it looks like (without the arrows) with the conditions you posted (parameters can be changed, so the conditions can be adjusted) : rsi__bollinger.mq4

But be careful, since it seems that in a periods of strong trends, it would cause a lot of false signals :

PS: I used Bollinger bands with 1 deviation (instead of the usual 2 deviations) for the above examples

mladen:
tibia_5

This is how it looks like (without the arrows) with the conditions you posted (parameters can be changed, so the conditions can be adjusted) : rsi__bollinger.mq4

But be careful, since it seems that in a periods of strong trends, it would cause a lot of false signals :

PS: I used Bollinger bands with 1 deviation (instead of the usual 2 deviations) for the above examples

thank so much Mladen,

you are able to put the arrow and the alert in this indicator?

I want to use this for binary option trading and I look that when conditions are verified is possible to open a good trade.

You know binary options?

You can open a call or a put trade with a expiration variable.

e.g I look that if all conditions explained are confirmed on time frame 15 min, I can open a call or a put option for 15 min and I have a good results.

With indicator I want to confirm my strategy.

thanks in advance for your help and sorry for my english....

mladen:

tibia_5

This is how it looks like (without the arrows) with the conditions you posted (parameters can be changed, so the conditions can be adjusted) :

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
rsi__bollinger.mq4

Dear Mladen,

Could you please add alert to your rsi-bolinger

Thank you

bobzahra:

Dear Mladen,

Could you please add alert to your rsi-bolinger

Thank you

bobzahra

Here is a version with alerts added

Files:

mladen:

bobzahra

Here is a version with alerts added

Thank you so much Mladen

Dear Mladen,

Can you add MTF on that indicator...but i want i can set  independently..which i can use MTF for Bollinger or just use RSI or both; eg use RSI for current TF but use MTF bollinger at higher TF..is it possible?

Reason: