Artificial Intelligence - page 12

MiniMe,

Thanks for the valuable hyperlinks you presented. That exactly the kind of information I was looking for.

However the EA is very simple and I don't think it is fair to treat it as an application for neural networks.

Thanks again for your participation,

FX5:
MiniMe,

Thanks for the valuable hyperlinks you presented. That exactly the kind of information I was looking for.

However the EA is very simple and I don't think it is fair to treat it as an application for neural networks.

Thanks again for your participation,

then try

Artificial Intellegence - MQL4 Code Base

but to save you a lot of time,MT4 will not work , cause you need a backbone system that can handle fast price movement and reqoutes and you need direct access to forex ( ECN ) not a broker

so I send you the link to help in reading but stay away from MT4 if you want to apply NN and AI, it just wont work ( too slow )

Yes, it is the same EA which is very primitive.

I agree with you that MQ4 cannot handle the calculation load of training a reasonable neural network. This should be done with another application dedicated to this purpose. After that the node weights be used to build the NN in our EA and identify trading opportunities.

The execution flaws are not related to MT itself, on the contrary the broker is responsible for this kind of manipulation. Any way the idea can be applied to any broker that offers automated trading capability (API).

This is another article which descripe a simple application for NN:

Neural Networks and Stock / Forex Trading

ai

not really sure what so "intelligent about it" ... Its doesnt learn from the

market nor does change up its trades. Its an indicator and not much more as far as I can tell

ajk:
not really sure what so "intelligent about it" ... Its doesnt learn from the market nor does change up its trades. Its an indicator and not much more as far as I can tell

You have to train the perceptron in order to find the best weights for each pair and timeframe.

This can be done by running the EA in the optimize mode in the back-tester.

Constants

Hey Guys,

Can someone let me know how to obtain the constants x1,x2,x3,x4 values defined in the expert advisor "Artificial Intelligence".

Do we need to run randomly for all different numbers or is there any standard way of obtaining these constants values.

Please share your knowledge.

Thanks,

Avinash

What wrong no trading.Sorry for my bad english.

Files:

Files:

You've started from the wrong side. Don't focus on building a huge, complicated application but rather start with a small element of it, then improve it, then add something to it, then improve it again, then add something else and so on.

What is more you don't need such a complicated app. If you want to forecast price movement use Evolutionary Neural Nets (Flexible Neural Trees for example), if you want to build trading systems use PIPE or C4.5/C5.0. Simple as that.

Reason: