MQL4 Learning - page 63

Need a liitle Help. Please

I am new to all this and I have a simple EA started but I want to add code that will look for a trade opposite of the last one completed. Buy then Sell then Buy, etc.

And I guess I am really slow today because I don't see an Insert Attachment button on here so I will just add the file here.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

http://www.goplatinumnow.com/Forex/MyEA.mq4

OK I solved the problem above on my own. But can someone explain to me why every time I compile a file it goes gray on me. And I get a File Access Denied error. and it disappears from my Expert folder. This is so strange.

Did you test your Send Email connection?

order comment...

how to change a orden comment?

regards

Sorry, you can't.

CHANGING MY "extern double Lots = 0.2" from start function

ND and the rest,

I am using my MM to calculate my entry lotsize as a % of cash balance. After the calculation I want the lotsize calculated to replace what I have shown in my "extern double Lots = 0.2" .

Please can anyone advise on the coding of this.

sbari

MT4 don't write [tp] or [sl] in the Comment

Hi Folks,

i have an EA this works fine.

One Part of it is to read the closed Orders in the History. I ask for the Signs "[sl]" and "[tp" in them Comment.

It works fine.

Now i have an Account by ibfx and there is never this singns!!!

The Trads reach the SL or TP but ther is now Sing "[tp]" or "[sl]" in the comment.

Have someone an idea or an Tipp?

Thanks a lot

Thomas

heres the EA

heres the EA

Files:
reverse.mq4  16 kb

Max Orders 4 EA

hello

can any body set max orders for this ea

or stop it from opening infinite reversal positions , i want it to open just one reversal position

and set for it number for lots

thanks in advance

Modifying Active Trades???

Hi,

Is it possible to use the OrderModify statement to actually change the parameters of an active trade for more than just TrailingStop value?

How about changing the Stoploss of the original order and the TakeProfit?

If the OrderModify is NOT the way to do this, can anyone recommend other ways to do it?

Examples, please.

Thanks.

Reason: