MQL4 Learning - page 100

hehe no its always the same SL. As a reward I tell you then my settings the backtest looks good.

My english is great. lol

cai:
hehe no its always the same SL. As a reward I tell you then my settings the backtest looks good. My english is great. lol

Cai i tested the sl can be changed if you change it. The reason you see the same sl is if you don't change the sl.. Can you try again ? also in back testing as well it works fine.. let me know after testing..

btw.. i use EA's which i develop my self not floating on the net .. so don't worry about rewards here ...

-guyver

Guyver hehe the backtest is so crazy it dont work. Can you make only this and let it as it was. I chance my brocker, but this is important:

I want that a buy order only open, if EURO is over the slow MA + fast MA cross slow MA from down, if it only cross no buy, and sell only if EURO is under the slow MA + fast MA cross slow MA.

Thanks a lot.

cai:
Thank you Guyver that is very nice.

Can you help me one more time please?

I want that a bye order only open, if EURO is over the slow MA + fast MA cross slow MA, and sell only if EURO is under the slow MA + fast MA cross slow MA.

rapidshare.com/files/397543053/Generic_MA_Cross_Expert.mq4.html

But that's what you asked before and that's what is the update is for,,, check it again of what i uploaded before.. maybe the EA is not profitable with that idea could this be a fact?... maybe you need to come up with another holy grail idea.. if this is simply not working

-- if you use it wisely, you can use the reverse of that code to display some useful info

===

i.e. as a medical doctor, you can use your anatomy and food science (pharmacology) to do good or evil

or simply change the background color to the Text color, you can also make that copyright or ad message disappear, up to you

i.e. if you have to name a copyright message of your own work / that you build

you can name it >>> _

instead of having an explicit long name -- we should have more knowledge than those who don't CODE

Its not working since you modify the SL.

The strategy is working I trade it a long time but I want to make it with EA.

Thanks

cai:
Its not working since you modify the SL.

The strategy is working I trade it a long time but I want to make it with EA.

Thanks

No that's was part of this ea to modify the SL,, there is also breakeven sl if you can read the code by your self the mql4 you posted. anyhow i removed the sl and you can use this one,

Yes it was the first question to modify SL. But its not working.

Thank you for your good work. Tho original is working fine in backtest but it has not the rule:

I want that a buy order only open, if EURO is over the slow MA + fast MA cross slow MA from down, if it only cross no buy, and sell only if EURO is under the slow MA + fast MA cross slow MA.

If you can modify only that it will work fine.

Thanks a lot.

xx3xxx:

got a CODING question that I cannot answer

-- in the dig, when the template is RELOAD

those white color -- LEVEL line of the SUB-WINDOW indicator will appear +0.3 +0.6 -0.3 -0.6

is there something in the code to control the appearance -- and how to erase that -- permanently

i.e. even when the template is called up again, it won't appear ??

In the indicator file look for two lines

#property indicator level1,level2 etc

and #property indicator levelcolor

they control appearance / visibility .. so adjust these. / not too much into indies but this should work.

-guyver

got a CODING question that I cannot answer

-- in the dig, when the template is RELOAD

those white color -- LEVEL line of the SUB-WINDOW indicator will appear

is there something in the code to control the appearance -- and how to erase that -- permanently

i.e. even when the template is called up again, it won't appear ??

=====================

ooh thanks, I changed the CHIMP2 subwindow indicator

and put my adjusted favorite setting inside the coding MQ4 too

if you want the CLEANED indicator, let me know in the PM-- as I always wanna to do it , but did not put enough time to read the code myself -- many thanks indeed -- if you need some indicator that could predict or I work on, you are welcome to discuss with me too

Reason: