MQL4 Learning - page 128

Hi,

I want to programm my MTF MA without "Steps", so I put in my indicator buffer only the indikator value in the first bar f.e. when I want to draw my MTF M30 into my M5 chart, I put the first value in 10:00 and the next fix value in 10:30 and not the same value in 10:00, 10:05,10:10 ...

So I thought I get a approach line, but there isn't a line in the chart.

How can I code, that in my buffer is an value on 10:00 and the next on 10:30 and between these two values the line should approach??

sunshineh:
Hi,

I want to programm my MTF MA without "Steps", so I put in my indicator buffer only the indikator value in the first bar f.e. when I want to draw my MTF M30 into my M5 chart, I put the first value in 10:00 and the next fix value in 10:30 and not the same value in 10:00, 10:05,10:10 ...

So I thought I get a approach line, but there isn't a line in the chart.

How can I code, that in my buffer is an value on 10:00 and the next on 10:30 and between these two values the line should approach??

Try using SetIndexStyle( buffer number , DRAW_SECTION); for the buffer you are using for those values

Dear mladen,

Please Help me ...

I want to set the indicator buffer value on chart window or right side of that separate indicator window with below requirement :

1) Custom Font Color,

2) Custom Font Size,

3) Custom position or corner,

and

4) When the price upward but indicator value downward or price downward but indicator value upward (I mean to say opposite direction) then Font color will be changed and give sound alarm and it will be better if attach email option.

so, give me the language line for adding to my indicator.

example image : -

screencast

pushpaon:
Dear mladen,

Please Help me ...

I want to set the indicator buffer value on chart window or right side of that separate indicator window with below requirement :

1) Custom Font Color,

2) Custom Font Size,

3) Custom position or corner,

and

4) When the price upward but indicator value downward or price downward but indicator value upward (I mean to say opposite direction) then Font color will be changed and give sound alarm and it will be better if attach email option.

so, give me the language line for adding to my indicator.

example image : -

screencast

Hello Pushpaon, made this version, but instead of showing fastMa and slowM positions it is showing macd position itself, hope that's ok.

Files:

mrtools:
Hello Pushpaon, made this version, but instead of showing fastMa and slowM positions it is showing macd position itself, hope that's ok.

Many many Thanks Sir,

I need more help from you.

I request you to apply the same change on my '@@ macd' indicator with some additional conditions given below -

_macd.mq4

Conditions :

A)

screenshot pc

B)

online photo sharing

C) I am following that if i use more than 1 or 2 the same indicator given by you with different MACD value on a chart window then only one MACD text displays on that chart window. So I request you to change some thing so that all the MACD text will be displayed on different x y position customized by me.

D) And one more option that is, if the MACD text displays at the right corner of that indicator window.

Please Sir ...

Files:
_macd.mq4  5 kb

tnx................

Hello mladen and mrtools,,

I need your advice to modify EA, i'm still learning about MT programming..

I've set the EA to stop open a trade at the day if the session target of profit reached,

but on the next day the EA will not open a trade, i've reset the EA but still not open a trade..

the EA use timefilter(dayandhour) and the session target,

what should i add to the code, so that the EA can open a trade on the next day??

MichaelPo:
Hello mladen and mrtools,,

I need your advice to modify EA, i'm still learning about MT programming..

I've set the EA to stop open a trade at the day if the session target of profit reached,

but on the next day the EA will not open a trade, i've reset the EA but still not open a trade..

the EA use timefilter(dayandhour) and the session target,

what should i add to the code, so that the EA can open a trade on the next day??

Michael

That is a too general question without a code

If your code for checking daily profit is OK then you should not add anything. As soon as the daily profit returns 0, your EA should be able to open new orders. So check your function that checks daily profits

Hello mladen,,

thank you for your quick response

i'm sorry that i'm not attach the EA..

Honestly, i've got this ea in this forum..

i have tested the EA, and that's really interesting for me,,

here is the EA, i really hope you can show me how and where to fix it (which is the case i've posted before)

Files:

MichaelPo:
Hello mladen,,

thank you for your quick response

i'm sorry that i'm not attach the EA..

Honestly, i've got this ea in this forum..

i have tested the EA, and that's really interesting for me,,

here is the EA, i really hope you can show me how and where to fix it (which is the case i've posted before)

Michael

it seems that when a session target is reached it sets internally a variable (CeaseTrading) that prevents further trading. Will check it some more to see what can be done

Reason: