Looking for an MTS. giving a steady 20% or more per month - page 46

Zen >> :

firemast = RIDE ???

>>?

Could you please post a full report (with all trades) of at least one of your automatic trading systems in real time (number of trades at least more than 100), with all history and demo reports. Unless of course you are trading manually.

Firemast, how is your lovely demo account doing? Still alive? :)

Have a look here on my blog:

Posted something interesting.

Experts and expert systems work on demo accounts and the results seem to be good.

How does the message pronounce itself?

firemast stop clowning around in private:

хочешь обучу? сколько денег не жалко?

Despite their small stature, even tame meerkats try to keep up with humans as equals

Swetten писал(а) >>
Firemast, how is your nice demo account? Still alive? :)

Look at the login and password I gave you.

sab1uk писал(а) >>

Despite their short stature, even tame meerkats try to keep up with humans as equals.

>> put yourself in my shoes and see for yourself, have you ever seen a man who just gives up a working system? >> no, they give up what doesn't work.

firemast >> :

Put yourself in my shoes and you'll understand. Have you ever seen a person who just gives away a working system? No, they only give away things that don't work.

>> they give back working systems.)

>> for example, an unconventional approach, giving away a working MTS in code to the public to destroy its effectiveness is also an option)

firemast >> :

Put yourself in my shoes and you'll understand, have you ever seen anyone who just gives away a working system? No, they only give away things that don't work.

No, I haven't, and I don't think I ever will. You sure don't look like a sensei.)

By the way, the probability that a profitable system will be given away for nothing imho more than sold :)

Anyway, here goes.

Just when you're about to say trading is mediocre, remember I'm not a trader :)

Files:
state.zip  21 kb

sab1uk писал(а) >>

Despite their short stature, even tame meerkats try to keep up with humans as equals.

>> so what's done is done.

Reason: