Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 3

ltklev:
Made plenty of money during the night.

BUT , I didn't follow your system, because the ZigZag line is problematic... I just get the signals but the Zig Zag line do not follow... Even if there are 10 bars after the signal,still no zig zag line...

Any explanation?

By the way, don't get depressed... I'm quite sure there are ppl who code EA for free here... Just check other threads

Hey ltklev,

Thank you for the kind words. There are some people here who are very generous with thier time & coding skills who have contacted me.

About the line. There will be times when the line moves & the arrow does not appear. Vice versa there will be times when the arrow appears but the line does not move. The proper entry signal is when they both touch. Sometimes you just have to wait.

Hope that helps.

Bear-

walterw:
Hi Bigbear... nice simple thread going on here... I know many peolple are allergic to zigzag because it actually happens some time later than what is plotted, now tell me what indicator doesnt do that ?.... so what I see in terms of zig zag is a clean indicator really taking out niose and sooting for big profits... My question here BIgBear, now that you have some nice experience following this indicator... what is the average amount of bars it takes to plot the signals... so I can have some idea of what % of the move I can expect to catch... and how many hits/miss ratio so far you had... thanks in advance for info... cheers Walter.

Hey walterw,

Thank you for noticing that a system can be simple & still work.

Now about your question. I dont really have an answer for that. I never really counted. The basics of the system are high/low overbought/oversold. It can take only a few hours, days even weeks!!!! It depends on your time frame & volumes. The lower your time frame the more signals you get.

Sorry if that dosent help. Im just a simple Joe so maybe im not not understanding what you are asking for.

If you could dumb it down a bit that would great

Bear-

newest trade

This just happened a few hours ago. on the usd/cad

Files:
ftc3.jpg  130 kb

Hey All,

These are false signals.

FALSE SIGNALS

Dont Trade If These Happen

NO ARROW:

NO ZIGZAG LINE:

Its Simple. Or I am

Bear-

Ubeee:
Hi bigbear3391, I can program the EA for this system for free for you, if you want, but I need to understand very well the rules. I have read the whole thread but did not understand exactly when you enter and when you exit. I just understood what are the stop losses you apply. If you explain better the entry rules and the exit ones (when not stopped out) I can program the EA. .Ubee.

Hey Ubeee,

Thank you for the offer. I have a few people offering me to build an EA. Im not sure what to do. I dont want to turn down anyones help, but I dont want to waste anyones time either.

I will give you what you ask for & if you would like to you can bulid an EA & we can test it out or you can use it for yourself I guess. I cant stop anyone from cheating & just making one & using it.

Anyway here you go.

ENTRY SIGNALS

This is a proper LONG ENTRY:

When an UP arrow & the ZIGZAG LINE touch its a long.

This is a proper SHORT ENTRY:

When an DOWN arrow & the ZIGZAG LINE touch its a short.

EXIT SIGNALS

You can exit if either one happens:

NEW ZIGZAG BOUNCE:

NEXT SIGNAL:

Its simple. Or I am

Hope it helps,

Bear-

Congrats

Although there is some repainting issues and whatnot with this system, the potential is still absolutely amazing and very simple to follow.

Wondering if before anyone starts programming an EA, if you could combine the two indicators and make an alert box pop up with the line and arrow appear. Would make waiting for the EA a little easier to handle.

Otherwise, nice job! Watching this with great anticipation!

bigbear3391:
Hey Ubeee,

Thank you for the offer. I have a few people offering me to build an EA. Im not sure what to do. I dont want to turn down anyones help, but I dont want to waste anyones time either.

I will give you what you ask for & if you would like to you can bulid an EA & we can test it out or you can use it for yourself I guess. I cant stop anyone from cheating & just making one & using it.

Anyway here you go.

ENTRY SIGNALS

This is a proper LONG ENTRY:

When an UP arrow & the ZIGZAG LINE touch its a long.

This is a proper SHORT ENTRY:

When an DOWN arrow & the ZIGZAG LINE touch its a short.

EXIT SIGNALS

You can exit if either one happens:

NEW ZIGZAG BOUNCE:

NEXT SIGNAL:

Its simple. Or I am

Hope it helps,

Bear-

The short signal above has only a preceeding zigzag line. Don't you wait for a new zigzag line after the arrow?

Thanks

another super signal stuff?

Gust what I was thinking.

ggraysfx:
Although there is some repainting issues and whatnot with this system, the potential is still absolutely amazing and very simple to follow.

Wondering if before anyone starts programming an EA, if you could combine the two indicators and make an alert box pop up with the line and arrow appear. Would make waiting for the EA a little easier to handle.

Otherwise, nice job! Watching this with great anticipation!

That is what I was thinking.

bigbear3391

Keep up the good work. If there is a ea made will you post it. Thanks.

aelimian:
The short signal above has only a preceeding zigzag line. Don't you wait for a new zigzag line after the arrow? Thanks

Hey aelimian,

Actually no. You would get in at that point you would either get stopped out at the repaint or exit out when the line moves as described above.

Hope that helps.

Bear-

Reason: