Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 147

judylim:
Can anyone please teach me how do i set the email alert for MT4 ?

Can i use hotmail ? Sorry to ask such a newbie question.

Please thank you..

Judy

Try using the MT4 'Help' button (located at the top of the application over on the right side) and type the word 'email' in the search facility. It's all there for you. You just have to look.

Good luck!

Lux

click tools, then Options and the email tab. Make sure that is set up properly

Different pivot

Forex11 thanks for the pivot indicator, but on my platform I was having alot of problems running it. so if anybody eles was having issues with it also, Here's the 4 time frame pivot I run. Has 4 hour, daily, weekly and monthly pivots that can be turned on and off as you wish. Also including a screen shot of how I have each currency set up on each of my monitors. I'm also using the dual timeframe stoch to enter a trade if I missed the 1st signal and move and to add to position if I'm liking the move.

would you share your buy and sell stop scripts that are showing in your navigator?

Sure, you can open them up in metaeditor and change lot size and stop to anything u want. Then rename and save and compile

judylim:
Can anyone please teach me how do i set the email alert for MT4 ?

Can i use hotmail ? Sorry to ask such a newbie question.

Please thank you..

Judy

It is on this thread as the links https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174336

Nordic12 here's an abreviated version of Pattern Reccognition

Here is the Pattern Recognition - abreviated version:

For some of you ....... you prefer less clutter ...... on your charts ........... and this version of [Pattern Recognition ] tells you what you need to know [about candle foirmations] ...... and does just that. IMO

Nordic12:
forex11

thanks for that - its sort of helped in understanding the candle confirmations you look at when u decide to enter

would be great if you could post more or discuss what sort of confirmations (i know its a long wick you look for )

thanks

ut2DaMax:
Here is the Pattern Recognition - abreviated version: For some of you ....... you prefer less clutter ...... on your charts ........... and this version of [Pattern Recognition ] tells you what you need to know [about candle foirmations] ...... and does just that. IMO

Very useful indi. First version is better IMO. I switch off Harami only. Candlestick formations on higher TF are dominant and more reliable.

Here is a useful link that gives you a simple visual explanation of candles:

Candlesticker by Americanbulls.com - Bearish Patterns

ut2DaMax:
have you tried this S&R Indicator? SUSAN_open:

No, I will check it out. Thanks a lot for posting those indies. I forgot to thank you and that was my intention in the first place lol

f4mnect - have you tried this S&R Indicator?

mpower, thanks for your reply on P.R. I will check it on higher TF's.

have you tried this S&R Indicator?

SUSAN_open:

Files:
Reason: