I will write the indicator for free - page 24

Good afternoon to all.

Please help me to transfer a volume indicator from mt4 to mt5.

Sincerely Dimitri.

Dmitry Kuzmin:

Good afternoon to all.

Please help me to transfer a volume indicator from mt4 to mt5.

Sincerely Dimitri.

There is a volume indicator in MT5.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
There is a volume indicator in MT5...

I need one that will colour the candles depending on how many times the volume has increased from the previous range.

I've been working with this indicator for a long time, I'm very used to it. Now I need one on mt5

Yurij Izyumov:

I will write a free indicator for MQL4 on the terms of free distribution - placement as a free product on the Market or code in CodeBase.

I can also write it in MQL5, but my preference is for MQL4 - it depends on the logic and, of course, it is better to write something meaningful. Theoretically, an Expert Advisor is also possible.

Naturally, the tasks like - I want an indicator based on Elliot's wave theory - are not considered =) Since assess the amount of work and think about it.

If you want - write the job openly.

In advance, think through the possibilities - alerts, beepers, notifications to the mail / phone, arrows, news, etc.

Good afternoon.

I would like to have such an indicator.

-The candlestick breaks the max/min of the previous candlestick.
-When it goes back to the max/min of the previous candle, the first sound is played.
-If the current candle's open price is crossed by at least 4 pips, then it makes a more intensive sound.

The properties of course the ability to set the Time Frame D1 W1 H1, etc..

I would be grateful if it is possible to do this

Grigorij:

Good afternoon.

I would like to have such an indicator.

-The candlestick breaks the max/min of the previous candlestick.
-When it goes back to the max/min of the previous candle, the first sound is played.
-If the current candle's open price is crossed by at least 4 pips, then it makes a more intensive sound.

The properties of course the ability to set the Time Frame D1 W1 H1, etc..

I would be grateful if it is possible to do this

So, you understand that at the moment of crossing this candle - for example, upwards - the price tends to go back and forth and you will get a full house of signals while it goes back and forth on the boundary

Yurij Izyumov:

That is, you understand that at the moment of crossing this candlestick - for example, upwards - the price has a habit of going back and forth and you'll get a full barrage of signals while it is going back and forth on the boundary

I've thought about it, but I don't know how it could be bypassed or an arrow could appear after the first beep without the subsequent beeps. Maybe there are better suggestions or possibilities?

Yeah, just noticed that I didn't include everything in the turntable. Not all signals should be given, but only in the direction that gave the higher time period. I.e. I set for example D1 and M15 in their properties, then
If D1 broke through the max, at M15 I get signals only when the candle broke the previous candle and comes back to it, all the signals that break through and come back are ignored, and otherwise, when D1 broke through the min. of the previous candle, the opposite is true.

Hi. Please add an indicator to the arrow.

Hello, help please, I need a simple inside bar indicator.
The inside bar high is below the high of the previous candle and the low of the candle is above the low of the previous candle.
The indicator measures the size of the inside bar body in pips and signs
above the candlestick if bullish and below the candlestick if bearish.
When the selected inside bar is closed, an alert will sound.
The variables have the following parameters
- the colour of the bullish internal bar
- colour of the bearish inside bar
- internal bar body size

- an alert that can be switched off.

Thank you.

Hello. Need an indicator with the following task:

On the current day from the beginning of the day to the end of the day it builds 3 trendlines.

The 1st is based on Close prices of the previous n days, the 2nd is based on High prices of the previous n days, the 3rd is based on Low prices of the previous n days.

The following settings:

1) Number of previous days involved in the calculation,

2) how many days to display in the history,

3) line style (one for all)

4,5,6) colour settings for lines (for each level - a different colour),

7,8,9) whether to display Close, High, Low level or not (for each level has its own settings)

10) Prefix (for setting of several indexes on one chart)

I hope for your help in implementation.

Reason: