Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 6

Moving to break evens

You can use Swiss Army EA to move your stops to b/e even if no magic number involved/manually trading. The programmer is a super guy and because Swiss Army will work in conjunction with other Ea's that might be missing certain features, I would HIGHLY suggest you send the programmer some cashola via Paypal. I donated $20 the other day to him for his efforts.

People here certainly don't have to do certain things and the fact that they do a lot of this for the good of many, they should be rewarded.

Swiss Army is attached, settings pretty much self explanatory.

Swiss Army Ea is available elsewhere on the web, but is also attached.

Files:

Try this one, it will also repaint but seems a lot better on higher tfs.

What might be a better entry on the dot is to wait for the break of the opposite side of the candle the dot is on. if dot is below wait for price to break the high of that candle. That way if price continues in the current trend direction and the dot is later moved you wont get caught on the wrong side of the trade. "The trend is your freind"

Braintrend also has one of these type indicators.

Files:

are there any recommended preset for swiss army ea?

which pairs is it best on?

droesparky:
Try this one, it will also repaint but seems a lot better on higher tfs.

What might be a better entry on the dot is to wait for the break of the opposite side of the candle the dot is on. if dot is below wait for price to break the high of that candle. That way if price continues in the current trend direction and the dot is later moved you wont get caught on the wrong side of the trade. "The trend is your freind"

Braintrend also has one of these type indicators.

Thanks droesparky... I will test this one too, I imagine we can obviuosly expect the same... but it is a good input to take the swing of the oposite extreme of the bar and adjust stops to break even, if the signal is "the one" you get in pretty early and the RRR on this trades as the ones Bigbear is showing is prety good... cheers Walter.

yan7181:
not actually the same, just that someone created a indicator call super signal, it is based on zigzag also. i am afraid that the price kept pushing high or lowerer, the signal will repaint.

hey Yan7181,

It will repaint, resulting in a stoploss. Or it wont resulting in a win.

Thats it at it simplist.

Bear-

walterw:
BIgbear, a question here... once the zig zag pointer arrow was plotted does it stay plotted, doesnt disappear ? specially if price went against it... thanks Walter.

Hey walterw,

The only time in my experience that it has moved is when th eprice moves againts it. Otherwise it stays put. The ZIGZAG line will move but after the fact so its nothing to worry about.

Hope that helps.

Bear-

jtre:
hi,

I'm trying this out. Looks good so far. Only time will tell if it will work for me.

Today's trades

eur/usd o: 1.3809 c:1.3756 +53 pips

eur/jpy o: 163.86 c: 162.86 +100 pips

chf/jpy o: 99.70 c: 99.26 +44 pips

total so far today +197

I just got into this one

Hey jtre,

Great Job!

I am happy to see people making pips. I am noticing people using a lot of different pairs? I guess Im a stickler for YEN pairs because they move so much but maybe I should try to diversifiy.

Keep It Up,

Bear-

tomstaufer:
jtre,

Are all your today trades on H1 ?

bigbear3391,

If you enter a trade, got stopped out and after a while see another signal in the same direction do you enter again ?

Hey tomstaufer,

The short answer is yes.

If you really want to get into it it woul ddepend on if it was counter trend or just a retrace etc....

So the ultimate decision is yours but I, ME, BEAR would get in again. Trading it for the last year had shown me that USUALLY it will move on the 2nd time based on the YEN pairs.

Hope that helps,

Bear-

bigbear3391:
Hey jtre,

Great Job!

I am happy to see people making pips. I am noticing people using a lot of different pairs? I guess Im a stickler for YEN pairs because they move so much but maybe I should try to diversifiy.

Keep It Up,

Bear-

thanks bigbear!

walterw:
well that looks cool, so far what I see on your chart, and this was my question to bigbear, you have one bar pased since arrow plot... thas nice... the second big question here will be, if price moves down below arrow, will arrow disapear ? cheers Walter.

Hey walterw,

If price moves above/below the arrow it will disappear. It will be a stoploss.

Hope that helps.

Bear-

Reason: