HolyGrail with Martingale Systems - page 2

My used EA

hello

i use V1+V2 because it has always positions open and making money, with this settings its theoreticly not possible blow up.

Files:
v1v2_mini.mq4  7 kb

make MaxTrades 9

Dlong/DShort 30

TP SHORT 30-35

TP LONG 30-35

on gbpusd bcause the need only 256$ margins to handle a -300 pip move with 9 trades.

Regards

thank you

thks fxinthecity.... i will try this EA... in demo of course...

do you have the EA v1+v2 mini ?i can't find it anywhere..the one you give is not work .

fxinthecity:
hello i use V1+V2 because it has always positions open and making money, with this settings its theoreticly not possible blow up.

helo

do you have the EA v1+v2 mini ?i can't find it anywhere..the one you give is not work .

fxinthecity:
hello i use V1+V2 because it has always positions open and making money, with this settings its theoreticly not possible blow up.

What exactly doesn't work?

Its working fine try to use it on a M30 timeframe.

Maybe Shinigami is here and can add a Money management to the EA.

Regards

Statement 4 trading days

Here is a statement iam testing since 17/07/2007 on 4 pairs with 300$ Demo. look at the drawdown very small. i know 300$ is not enough for 4 pairs, but i tried to use less margin and see how the ea is handling. but i think you can easy handly 2 pairs with 500$ because you have maxtrades 9, and that means it will open the 9th trade with 2,56 lot which is 256$ Margin.

regards

fxinthecity

Shinigami:

I don't believe this version will work if your broker doesn't allow .01 lot size.

my bad

sorry it's work know LOL,i mean the mq4 don't work but it ok now...

Shinigami:
Reason: