HolyGrail with Martingale Systems

Hello fellow Traders,

Iam testing since 2 years several EA's. At my testings i find out that martingale systems are securer then any trading system based on a few indicators, and then opening 1 trade. I had some Demo accounts with martingale systems that make 50-100% per month, but then anytime it has blow all the money. I have now analyst all main pairs to there high and low per days, and the biggest pipmoves ever in one day without retracing. So i have now the optimal settings for all pairs that i want to share with you.

EURUSD Setting

Pipstep 22

Maxtrades 9

TP 25-30

GBPUSD Setting

Pipstep 30

Maxtrades 9

TP 30-35

USDJPY Setting

Pipstep 30

Maxtrades 9

TP 25-30

USDCHF Setting

Pipstep 25

Maxtrades 9

TP 25-30

With this settings you will have a very small Drawdown and no margin call.

To trade 1 pair with this settings with NO RISK i recomment 300$ making 50-70%

To trade 4 pairs with this settings with NO RISK i recomment at least 1000$ making 50-70%

Then you can run the EA during News times and all the other time 24 hours.

i recomment a Hedging Martingale EA

I hope you are happy with my experience, and make money now, with at least no risk

Regards

$me

i have been testing too ,but for about 1 year ,your setting is good,but i used 25 pipstep and 35 tp for euro/usd.

but at last sooner or later the martingale must crash,so as yeoeleven said ''u must take ur profit every month or week and don't let it or u gonna lose it all one day''.

regards

Which Hedging-martingale EA?

fxinthecity:
Hello fellow Traders,

Iam testing since 2 years several EA's. At my testings i find out that martingale systems are securer then any trading system based on a few indicators, and then opening 1 trade. I had some Demo accounts with martingale systems that make 50-100% per month, but then anytime it has blow all the money. I have now analyst all main pairs to there high and low per days, and the biggest pipmoves ever in one day without retracing. So i have now the optimal settings for all pairs that i want to share with you.

EURUSD Setting

Pipstep 22

Maxtrades 9

TP 25-30

GBPUSD Setting

Pipstep 30

Maxtrades 9

TP 30-35

USDJPY Setting

Pipstep 30

Maxtrades 9

TP 25-30

USDCHF Setting

Pipstep 25

Maxtrades 9

TP 25-30

With this settings you will have a very small Drawdown and no margin call.

To trade 1 pair with this settings with NO RISK i recomment 300$ making 50-70%

To trade 4 pairs with this settings with NO RISK i recomment at least 1000$ making 50-70%

Then you can run the EA during News times and all the other time 24 hours.

i recomment a Hedging Martingale EA

I hope you are happy with my experience, and make money now, with at least no risk

Regards

$me

Hi,

Which EA you are (EXACTLY) using?

To many martingale...

Thanks

B.

"i recomment a Hedging Martingale EA"

Such as?

(Thanks for sharing your analysis.)

typhoon_gr9:
i have been testing too ,but for about 1 year ,your setting is good,but i used 25 pipstep and 35 tp for euro/usd.

but at last sooner or later the martingale must crash,so as yeoeleven said ''u must take ur profit every month or week and don't let it or u gonna lose it all one day''.

regards

hello i agree with the statement from yeoeleven, but i think with this settings you will always be able to close all your trades without losing trades, i have test every single day and watched for the biggest move. like GBPUSD made biggest move in 1 day. 300 pips without retrace. 300pips / 9 trades = 33,3~ pips

i recomment the V1+V2 EA it has always positions open make always money.

Try this with any 10point3 based EA NOW!!!

TakeProfit=10.00000000

Lots=0.10000000

InitialStop=1.00000000

TrailingStop=0.00000000

MaxTrades=10

Multiplier=2.00000000

Pips=4

AccountProtection=1

OrderstoProtect=1

mm=1

risk=1

AccountisNormal=0

Regards

David

Files:
max.gif  6 kb
max.htm  520 kb

davidke20:
Try this with any 10point3 based EA NOW!!!

TakeProfit=10.00000000

Lots=0.10000000

InitialStop=1.00000000

TrailingStop=0.00000000

MaxTrades=10

Multiplier=2.00000000

Pips=4

AccountProtection=1

OrderstoProtect=1

mm=1

risk=1

AccountisNormal=0

Regards

David

I tried this with eur/usd, 30m tf starting Jan 1, 2007. Tester stopped Jan 3 with 20% loss.

I used the settings above and secure profit of 5 (you didn't have that setting above). I used 10points_3_RMI_v1.

Is there a better version? What setting do you recommend for secure profit?

When you say try it now--does that mean to say that these settings would not have been good for prior times?

Thanks,

saintmo

bingung hehehe

which version fxinthecity to many version and make me confiuse... sorry... and if u dont mind can u share the version in this thread

thks fxinthecity

saintmo:
I tried this with eur/usd, 30m tf starting Jan 1, 2007. Tester stopped Jan 3 with 20% loss.

I used the settings above and secure profit of 5 (you didn't have that setting above). I used 10points_3_RMI_v1.

Is there a better version? What setting do you recommend for secure profit?

When you say try it now--does that mean to say that these settings would not have been good for prior times?

Thanks,

saintmo

Dont know. Any 10point3 will work. Only concern is, must use NorthFinance, minimum deposit 10,000.00. I left out SecureProfit=1.

Regards

David

David,

Thanks for the info, but why NorthFinance? Not really familiar with them.

Thanks,

saintmo

Can anyone post here the 10point3 system that was used with a detailed explanation on how to use it and how it trades?

Reason: