Close Open Trades EAs based on Equity - page 4

My guess is that it has something to do with the 4 and 5 digits after the decimal point

I need help!

Please, someone who may know let's answer since I need this EA ("Close Trades after account profit reached") and I do not know what to do as to make it work. One point that may help understand the problem: In the upper left corner there is an account profit counter of the EA that counts the real aggregate profit of two open positions. When the real aggregate profit exceeds the profit limit of the EA(let's say 200$), suddenly the account profit counter (in the upper left corner) stops to change and remain the same unless the real profit falls again below 200 and in that case it begins to change again!! In other words, it never closes the positions since the counter never exceeds 200...

Thank you a lot

close only profit trades

I wonder if there was an Ea that closes only profit trades when these trades reaches certain amount or certain number regardless of equity position.İt may be magic number dependent or pair dependent.

automatic close "opened" order

hi, I want to know if there is EA to help me to close the order for the following condition:

Exit:

2.1 If the market is equal to entry or defined target, close the trade.

OR

2.2 if the market price is from entry by xx pips, close the trade.

OR

3. close the trade 5 mins before the market close.

thanks

Putting 2 EA together

Is it possible put 2 EA together to become 1 EA? CloseTrades_After_Account_Loss_TooMuch and CloseTrades_After_Account_Profit_Reached

Thanks

Thanks a lot. It is useful.

Reason: