The Only Pivot - page 74

OhYes,

You may be onto something here. Maybe once you get a 3rd signal then close all trades. The 3rd signal would indicate a choppy market.

TimeFreedom

OhYes:
Hi to all

how could i live with this kind of market?

as the below pictures. how should i deal with it.

i'm quite afriend of this kind of market after i lose i dont trade the next signal because of the previous singnal - -

thank you very much timefreedom

for your answered , i will try it.

i have a request

can someone create predayandfloatingpivot indicator to have

r1r2r3 and s1s2s3 lines

and

m point for each level

thank you

regard

ohyes

how could i live with this kind of market?

i have deleted

et_phonehome_2:
TimeFreedom Is that BUY Signal arrow which disappeared generated by your modifications or was it part of the original code from Stevenali? I am using 2SMMA. Can you post your template and all indicators on your charts, its annoying that we both have InterbankFX, and our charts do not coincide with each other. I guees I need a clarification from you and hopefully stevenali, are the arrows for buy/sell which you have incorporated in the code being generated according to the rules?

i found TimeFreedom Arrow is exactly show us to ENTRY as this methode said.

but i need longer alert, not just once...

Files:
good3.gif  10 kb

stevenali:
i found TimeFreedom Arrow is exactly show us to ENTRY as this methode said. but i need longer alert, not just once...

stevenali

Where the appearance of the RED arrow appears, it means we would only go short on the next candle since I do not believe it would stay there while its forming at that current hour. For something like this, how could we have avoided such a bad trade since price went back the other way?

for a while steve had bolly bands on his chart and they might have saved you from taking that short trade.

see how price had pushed way outside the bands, there is alway a strong tendency to return back to the middle after that. It should have at least made you wait for some other confirmation, maybe a lower low.

Now I know when that candle was forming the BBs looked a lot different then they do now, but price was still well outside the bands.

BBs wont always keep you out of bad pivot trades but then can help.

Also didnt we have RSI on our charts at one time.

Files:
gy_only.gif  12 kb

No system is 100 % good.

When you asking : how to don't trade the red arrow, you are on the wrong side.

Trade it, and cut the loss and make a reverse.

That's part of the game, and that's our traders lives.

And don't trade the gy if it's too big for you, find a currency where you are COOL.

Happy hunting,

And great thanks stevengeniusali for this incredible system.

Excellent Big Joe

i agree BigJoe... my bad mistake in trading is... sometimes i hold my negative trade for many weeks....

afford your lose... and afford your Win

alert e-mail?

chrisstoff:
Hi,

I added alert and sound signal to the original PrevDayAndFloatingPivot indicator.

If PivAlert = true; it gives alert and

if PivSound = true; as well, then it plays sound alert at the same time.

If PivAlert = false; then there is no sound alert either.

The signal comes on the current bar, so it can fluctuate several times before the current bar closes. Waiting for the close of the signaled bar before enter the trade is recommended.

Being the market closed recently, I have not tried it live, so please be careful with its use (doing some preliminary experiments on demo strongly recommended before going live with it).

Enjoy!

Chrisstoff

friend,

possible alert with email?

thank you

eagle

Reason: