Automated Trading Championship: 2006 and 2007 - page 12

hellkas:
hi omelette..

Could u please tell me the Kresliks site?

Thank you

kreslik.com - Traders Community :: Index

gbolla:
Hi Bongo, and what do you think about other EA's contest?

Thx

Bolla

Hi,

CodersGuru, Michal Rutka, Nick Bilack, and other top programmers are loosing money on this Championship. These guys are to complicated. The beauty is to be simple.

Look my statement.

- 5 days, net profit $30,895 on 100K, commission $4401.25,

1515 lots, over 3000 pips, this is FOR 5 Days on ECN broker?????

I’m not with market maker. I’m trading on real Currenex feed and execution.

B.

Files:
tradexg4.htm  624 kb

Bongo:
Here is the comment from Championship 2007: I thing this Championship is set up. Russian trader will be winner.

The ATC is not setup. And we do not know who will win.

Jury Session Record of the 10th of October 2007

On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the article Jury Session Record of the 10th of October 2007 has been published. At its session, the Jury discussed the issue of disqualification of some Participants the Expert Advisors of which had not complied with the Championship Rules. Six Expert Advisors are set down.

The full text of the article was published on the website of Automated Trading Championship 2007 in the News section.

Any Scalper

Price movement. Any scalper can do that

but you must have an ECN feed and execution.

B.

with gap moviments? could you share with me your EA or your rules?

What do you think about Alex's EA (daily EA-1st position) on ATC 2007?

thx

Bolla

gbolla:
with gap moviments? could you share with me your EA or your rules?

What do you think about Alex's EA (daily EA-1st position) on ATC 2007?

thx

Bolla

His EA is working same as 10 point 3. if when the market takes in range on both sides it will ends the major positions in loss. PipsStep is 6 pips.

Report of the Second Week (8-14 October)

At the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the Report of the Second Week (8-14 October) news has been published. Several interesting events have taken place within the past 5 trading days. Participant AxelForex has rushed to the first place. He was not among even the Top 10 last week. The total profit of the Top Ten Expert Advisors has increased by 30 thousand dollars. Some Participants have been disqualified.

The full text was published at the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007 in the News section.

Reason: