Automated Trading Championship: 2006 and 2007 - page 6

Yeah, but if you think, the best EA is that one that do 2-3 operations daily, and not more.. too much operations = loss

Login Problems

Hi Guys,

Yes, there were some problems with the login in registration. But now everything should be fine. Please, try to register once again.

PS: be advised, that in this year it will be much more competition. If you remember, last year we gained a hundred of participants after first week of registration (it was written in the News of ATC 2006). In this year, there are already 150+ and only three days past...

Automated Trading Championship: 2006 and 2007

On the Automated Trading Championship 2007 website, the article named "Automated Trading Championship: 2006 and 2007" has been published. The article summarizes the Automated Trading Championship 2006 and its impact on the automated trading industry as a whole. Besides, the Jury bring out their opinions about the forthcoming Automated Trading Championship 2007.

The full text of the article is published on the Automated Trading Championship 2007 website in the News section.

The Automated Trading Championship 2007 is organized by the MetaQuotes Software Corp. and co-sponsored by ODL Securities Limited, Alpari (UK) Limited, FXDD and the popular TRADERS` Magazine.

The Fistr Video Interview on the ATC 2007 Site.

On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, a Video Interview with Stanislav Starikov has been published. Stansilav is a member of the Championship Jury and acceptance of Expert Advisors is one of his duties. In his interview, he tells about registration problems that took place during Championship'2006 and about innovations made for the Automated Trading Championship 2007.

The video interview was published on the website of Automated Trading Championship 2007 in the News section.

10 Days of Registration

On the Automated Trading Championship 2007 website, article "10 Days of Registration" has been published. It gives a brief summary of the first 10 days of registration for participation in the Automated Trading Championship 2007. Over 370 developers have already applied for participation in the competition. About 2000 Participants are expected to have applied by the end of registration.

The full text of the article is published on the Automated Trading Championship 2007 website in the News section.

rule?

Can I trade 3 pairs that from one open chart and every pair trade 5lots?

List of Symbols Is Reduced

On the Automated Trading Championship 2007 website, article "List of Symbols Is Reduced" has been published. Unfortunately, the list of symbols will be reduced from 23 to 12 on technical grounds. Now, this list is absolutely the same as that of the Automated Trading Championship 2006.

jimmyking:
Can I trade 3 pairs that from one open chart and every pair trade 5lots?

Yes, you can.

NB: You can attach your EA to a chart only. But to receive the data from other two symbols, you should open the charts of these symbols. So in a framework of Automated Trading Championship 2007 you should write in the description of your EA, that your EA is multi-currency and it requires additionally two opened charts. If the charts will not be opened, your multi-currency expert will trade as single-currency one, on the attached chart only.

5 Lots?

Lenar:
Yes, you can. NB: You can attach your EA to a chart only. But to receive the data from other two symbols, you should open the charts of these symbols. So in a framework of Automated Trading Championship 2007 you should write in the description of your EA, that your EA is multi-currency and it requires additionally two opened charts. If the charts will not be opened, your multi-currency expert will trade as single-currency one, on the attached chart only.

Hi Lenar

I would like to clarify please. Are you saying that I can open 12 charts and trade each chart with 5 lots? I think that was what the question was originally?

If the answer is yes, as you have stated above, then I have misunderstood the competition rules regarding the amount of lots any one person can trade and would like you please to explain it in detail.

Thanks

Wayne

KaMpeR:
Hi Lenar

I would like to clarify please. Are you saying that I can open 12 charts and trade each chart with 5 lots? I think that was what the question was originally?

If the answer is yes, as you have stated above, then I have misunderstood the competition rules regarding the amount of lots any one person can trade and would like you please to explain it in detail.

Thanks

Wayne

I think that the original question was about trading 1 five lots order on 3 currencies. According to the rules that is OK.

You can have 3 orders in total with 5 lots each.

after you can use these 3 orders on 1 currency or 2 or 3. (or more but no more than 3 orders simultaneously)

Reason: