Registration to Automated Trading Championship 2006 is opened! - page 2

Lenar:
mouais666:
Lenar:
Registration to Automated Trading Championship 2006 is opened!

Just click to banner above!

Hi,

I dont have valid passport right now, is it necessary or an ID card will provide suffisent information in order to participate ?

Thanks

Hi Mouais,

im sorry, but what is ID card (we do not have any ID cards in Russia)?

Best Regards
It is just an national identity card, I have a passport but it is no more valid (expired)

national identity card is issued by goverment to identify a person inside a country.

passport used in outside a country.

I also suggeste MT can use one of PassPort or ID Card issued by goverment ( generally issued by Police station).
but most time ID Card is printed in local language. So need MT has support in multi-language.

otherwise, expired Passport should also valid for this Championship.

no any ID cards in Russia?

Then How identify a russia inside Russia ?

will the sendmail function work? I mean for unusual errors or something that can be normally done with alert or print function doesn't work, if the code is somewhere else. If there is a sendmail possibility then at least there could be a chance to see what is wrong (if the code seems not to work how it suppose to work).

DxdCn:
national identity card is issued by goverment to identify a person inside a country.

passport used in outside a country.

I also suggeste MT can use one of PassPort or ID Card issued by goverment ( generally issued by Police station).
but most time ID Card is printed in local language. So need MT has support in multi-language.

otherwise, expired Passport should also valid for this Championship.

no any ID cards in Russia?

Then How identify a russia inside Russia ?
Actually, we do have ID cards in Russia. But they are never called ID cards. We just call such documents "passports": "internal passport" (which is practically an ID card in local language) and "external passport" (which is really a passport). For the Championship purposes, the Participants have to submit data from their passports, not from ID cards.

Hi Lenar,

I have a few questions about the Automated Trading Championship.

What data feed will the EA be working on, Interbankfx, FXDD, etc?

What does the trading rule "The minimum trade size is 0.1 of a lot, the maximum one is 5 lots with the step of 0.1 of a lot." mean?
Can an EA start the Championship with its first trade as 5 lots or does the EA have to start with 0.1 lot and only increase 0.1 lot up to 5 lots.

Please explain.

RobinHood:
Hi Lenar,

I have a few questions about the Automated Trading Championship.

What data feed will the EA be working on, Interbankfx, FXDD, etc?

What does the trading rule "The minimum trade size is 0.1 of a lot, the maximum one is 5 lots with the step of 0.1 of a lot." mean?
Can an EA start the Championship with its first trade as 5 lots or does the EA have to start with 0.1 lot and only increase 0.1 lot up to 5 lots.

Please explain.

Hi Robin,

The data will be ours, from our demo-server. So you should test your experts on our server.

The rule about lots means, that your expert can work only inside the borders starting from 0.1 to 5.0 lots. You can open any position (first, last, fifth, third - no matter) with any amount of lots, but only inside this coridor.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards

Was a decision published on whether out-of-date (expired) passports are sufficient for this contest? I have an expired passport. Passports are not standard identification in the US.
Thanks for responding.

can not login to the "Automated Trading Championship 2006" page ?

ququr:
Was a decision published on whether out-of-date (expired) passports are sufficient for this contest? I have an expired passport. Passports are not standard identification in the US.
Thanks for responding.

It will be better if you will use your driving license.

vixenme:
can not login to the "Automated Trading Championship 2006" page ?

What do you mean? We everything working perfectly.
Please describe the details. What messages appear?
Reason: